AVGN DVD Volume 6 is here!

James / December 4th, 2012

AVGN DVD Vol 6 is here.

Here is all the contents. (I took many of your requests!)

You can get it at ScrewAttackStore.com.

DISC 1
Day Dreaming Davey
Star Wars Games
R.O.B.
Spielberg Games
Kid Kool
Nintendo World Championships
Dark Castle (Shot in HD)

DISC 2
Bible Games 3 (Shot in HD)
Schwarzenegger Games (Shot in HD)
Contra Memories
Bubble Bobble (Previously seen during Pat the NES Punk’s gaming marathon for charity)
Secret Scout: aborted AVGN review (DVD EXCLUSIVE)
Nintendo World Championships (Commentary with Me and Pat the NES Punk) DVD EXCLUSIVE
Nintendo World Championships Outtakes
Nintendo World Championships premiere at PAX 2011
You Know What’s Bullshit (Most episodes from 2007 to present

DISC 3
The Making of an AVGN Episode: Barbie
R.O.B. Commentary (DVD EXCLUSIVE)
R.O.B. Behind The Scenes (DVD EXCLUSIVE)
Star Wars Outtakes (DVD EXCLUSIVE)
Mike Inking a Title Card: Star Wars
Nerd Room 2006: Footage from the Nerd’s old room and personal memories (DVD EXCLUSIVE)
Commentary: A Year and a Half of AVGN (2011-2012) DVD EXCLUSIVE
Mike Talks AVGN: Mike Matei talks about his involvement with the AVGN series
YouTube Trailers

Comments

• Old Insight

December 4, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Sweet, ordering right away! :D

• TheProfessor

December 4, 2012 at 12:19 pm

Just in time for Christmas…. awesome.

• Barry the Nomad

December 4, 2012 at 12:43 pm

Got a serious Inspector Gadget vibe from this menu walkthrough.

“Move the glow”

Awesome to see vol 6 released, will pick it up next week for sure!

• jdshald

December 4, 2012 at 1:23 pm

cool im getting one

• flukesy

December 4, 2012 at 2:01 pm

Ordered, hopefully the shipping will be nice and quick to chilly UK shores.

P.S. Can I be a reseller for the UK based Cinemassacre fans? Lol

• Thomas29

December 4, 2012 at 3:12 pm

Awesome, defiantly going to buy this to add to my collection! I wish I could support AVGN even more but being in college and part time job my funds are limited at the moment :(

• Grizly

December 4, 2012 at 8:46 pm

Can anyone please tell me if this will be going on sale before christmas?

• DaveStation3

December 5, 2012 at 5:22 am

I ordered this before it was even announced on CInemassacre. Just happened to check the ScrewAttack Store on Monday night and saw it was already up there. Buying the new AVGN DVD each year has become sort of a holiday tradition. Also bought a couple of plushes, one for me and one as a gift. They have to be shipped all the way to Ireland, hopefully they wont take too long to get here.
    I wonder if I was the first international buyer. If so, I should get Volume 7 for free whenever it comes out, and also it should be signed by James. Sounds fair, right? :)

• DMM_poo

December 5, 2012 at 7:16 am

I’ve never ordered an AVGN DVD before, but I just might get this one. Cool episodes, cool special features, and an awesome cover.

• MetalHorrorNES

December 5, 2012 at 8:26 am

Looks good but where’s the Ghost and Goblins episode?

• December 5, 2012 at 11:56 am

WOW!!!!:)

• December 5, 2012 at 11:16 pm

I don’t know if this has been mentioned or not, and I don’t know if I’m making some sort of faux pas here by telling James about it, but his DVD pricing seems a bit….screwed up.

Case and point, the Complete Pack is $79.98. and when you get the Volume 1 & 2, Volume 3 & 4, and Volume 5 & 6, it’s $76.94. On top of that, shipping is cheaper too. So…I don’t want you to jack up the price of the other DVDs so its in line with this new one, but maybe drop the new complete pack down to….say…$73.98 or $74.98 or something. That way it’s consistent with the other multi-packs and offers.

I’m glad that you’re still putting episodes on DVD. I’ve been saying I’m going to get them, and each time I’m about to plop down in front of my computer to order, something happens and the money I was going to spend on the DVDs gets used for some kind of bullshit and I’m right back where I started and need to budget and save up the money again. /sigh. Such is life…

• oshio

December 6, 2012 at 5:16 pm

Ordered it! Already own volumes 1 – 5. @MetalHorrorNES – I’m sure the DVD was already in the process of being made/finalized when the G&G episode came out…

• MetalHorrorNES

December 7, 2012 at 9:52 am

^That makes sense, so it will be on Vol.7 then. Still a pretty good line up on this volume and I ordered my copy the other day. Looking forward to receiving it!

• cowsgomoo7777

December 7, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I just bought the complete pack can’t wait for it to get here how long dose it take to ship to Wisconsin ?

• legacy81

December 8, 2012 at 1:55 am

damn, screw attack dont fuck around. i ordered DVD 2 days ago and its here already

• maxdamage

December 12, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Just watched all 3 disks in marathon viewing session.
    I really enjoyed the inking of the star wars title card. Probably my favorite feature off all of the nerd dvds (not to say that I don’t enjoy the other ones) Just a great idea for a special feature.
    (also registered just to say that)

• Rolands Abrught

February 3, 2013 at 10:24 pm

hey. where can i buy all moster madness series 2007 – 2012??