Black friday sale! (AVGN DVD’s and Merch)

James / November 23rd, 2012

It’s Black Friday. That shitty day of the year when everyone rushes the stores. I call it National Stay-Inside-The-House Day. Well you don’t have to go anywhere if you’re looking for AVGN or ScrewAttack merchandise. If you’re planning to order some stuff, now’s the day to do it, because there’s a big sale going on at ScrewAttackStore.com. The sales go on ALL WEEKEND. You can see all the deals here.

And here’s Sam and Chad getting ready to ship those fuckers out.

Also, AVGN Volume 6 is coming soon!

Comments

• coolman756

November 23, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Great, I’ll take a look at the store. Also, can’t wait for the Volume 6 to come out! :)

• kevenz

November 23, 2012 at 4:46 pm

Yeah who the hell buys Dvd anymore ?! you can pretty much stream everything these days.

Hehe sorry for my rude comment but people need to get with the time.

• DaringJedi

November 23, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Um… I still buy DVD’s… besides, Kevenz, consider where you’re posting: an AVGN site that focuses on video games that are 20-30 years old. Yet here you are saying people need to “get with the time?” Curious…

• JayRam

November 23, 2012 at 5:56 pm

Thinking about picking up AVGN vol. 3 & 4. Wonder if there’s a way to tell Screw Attack to go ahead and keep Talking Classics, because that guy looks…um…yeah, kinda creepy. Like Jeffrey Dahmer shades of creepy.

• jdshald

November 23, 2012 at 6:29 pm

i’m fine with avgn being on dvd because they are not shot on the best cameras and the in game footage is very low resolution so having it in hd really wouldn’t make that big of a difference.

can’t wait till vol 6 comes out.

• Magnum66

November 23, 2012 at 7:41 pm

“Also, AVGN Volume 6 is coming soon!”

Me: YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

:D

• Josh2995

November 24, 2012 at 3:19 am

James, Usually I would totally agree with staying at home on black friday, but you will be pleased to hear that I went this year, and that I already am a proud owner of some AVGN gear, and that I was sporting said gear during the yearly “Battle of Walmart” in my town. I was amazed at the feedback and that there are probably now hundreds of people out there who never heard of AVGN that are now quite interested in what its all about. Keep on rockin man.

• rsaotome

November 24, 2012 at 1:41 pm

Bring on the DVD’s!!

Nothing like the feeling of physical media in my hands and…what’s that? I need get with the times? Oh right, um, ok… sure glad every ISP in the world is ready to handle the huge bandwidth & resources it would take to stream movies @ Blu-Ray quality, and what’s that? It’s affordable too now…sweet.

• November 24, 2012 at 9:00 pm

@kevenz – DVD and Blu Ray are always a nice option. Most streamed movies don’t include bonus features (although that is getting better). Also while I do purchase movies off Amazon Instant or PS3 and Zune stores, I actually prefer having the tangible media as I don’t have to worry about either hard disk space or server and internet issues.

• adamL

November 24, 2012 at 9:23 pm

“Only in America do we spend a whole day being thankful for everything we have, and the next morning pepper spray and trample innocent people for the things we do not have.”

• November 24, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Its before christmas I just bet vol 6 will be released. Has too.

• willyp

November 25, 2012 at 11:24 pm

I bought a gun at Bambisgunshop.com instead :P

• Karoomay

November 26, 2012 at 8:15 pm

Did they do the video in one take? Because the acting is pretty cheesy.