Pat the NES Punk’s NES marathon for Child’s Play charity

James / October 20th, 2012

Pat the NES Punk is now streaming LIVE his Third Annual NES Marathon Benefiting Child’s Play Charity. That’s right, his third year in a row. Good luck playing all those games, Pat. Will the Nerd stop by again? Watch here.

Also, will the Nerd be celebrating Halloween this year??? … Hmmm.

Comments

• October 20, 2012 at 6:12 pm

I was hoping for a Halloween AVGN special episode, thank you James, maybe we can also hope for a Christmas special episode too?

• JIMEPCOT

October 20, 2012 at 8:45 pm

HEY GUYS BAD NEWS I GOT BANNED IN RECORD TIME FROM PATS MARATHON
    GOOD NEWS I MADE MY FIRST YOUTUBE VIDEO I DONTAED AND MADE A VIDEO TO SPREAD THE CASUE YOUTUBE MY NAME IT SHOUDL BE EASY TO FIND DONATE TO CHILDS PLAY !!!BARREL ROLL OUT

• Wally

October 20, 2012 at 10:19 pm

It was announced on twitter there was a new Nerd Video on the way. I figured it was to be shown along with the AVGN movie trailer premier. But maybe it is for Halloween. Said it was one of the hardest games ever, my guess, Ghost and Goblins

• Keith the Genesis Geek

October 21, 2012 at 8:45 am

A fun way to join in on the marathon is play along with them 🙂 … If you have the game.

Steve kicked my ass in Duck Tales, but I kicked Pat’s ass in Jackal 🙂

Sweet!! I had a feeling a new Halloween Nerd episode was on the way!

• Keith the Genesis Geek

October 21, 2012 at 1:34 pm

… err or Ian or whatever. lol

• culwin

October 21, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Way to go JIMEPCOT LOL, do a barrel roll for me.

Some memorable moments from the marathon:
    1. GlitchTales speed run from Ian – DuckTales speed run that started glitching in the moon stage but he kept playing anyhow
    2. No-death Contra run from Pat
    3. Video from AVGN, with introduction from Frank who referred to him as “Angry Nerd Video Game” LOL

• Warrax

October 22, 2012 at 9:19 am

The no-death Contra run from Pat was awesome

• Keith the Genesis Geek

October 22, 2012 at 8:53 pm

Ya the Contra run was awesome. No wonder why he sucks at most games, lol. he plays too much Contra. lol! j/k

In the last marathon he claimed he’s never beaten Chip N Dale. C’mon man! lol.