A&C Game store signing

James / July 27th, 2012

Hey, this is Mike. James flight was cancelled so he won’t make the game store signing today. But he will still be at Con Bravo Saturday and Sunday. Sorry for any inconvenience.
-Mike

UPDATE: The signing was successfully rescheduled and it was a hit. I even met Jekyll and Hyde!
-James

Comments

• thetruetombo

July 27, 2012 at 12:36 pm

awww.. well that sucks, but don’t worry, there is one thing he can do to make up for it. Come back to Canada! :D, and bring Master Mike with you!

• Mikeman2000

July 27, 2012 at 12:59 pm

There are two L’s in “cancelled”.

• thetruetombo

July 27, 2012 at 1:14 pm

the other “l” was on the plane. ;D

• Fuckballs

July 27, 2012 at 2:16 pm

You know what’s bullshit?! Airlines!

• starflame99

July 27, 2012 at 2:24 pm

Well That sucks I wasn’t going to make it to that signing any way I am still in Windsor and its 3:26 I hope I can get to the con and get my pass before its to late Its really Storming here. By the way LOL Fuckballs good one.

• AVGNFAN505104

July 27, 2012 at 2:33 pm

Ah man that sucks hope James gets to Ontario ok! I wish I could go there for ConBravo. Good luck James.

• Claudio Paola

July 27, 2012 at 6:42 pm

The guy that wrote “You know what’s bullshit?! Airlines!” has the greatest idea ever …

• tjsynkral2

July 27, 2012 at 7:10 pm

“Canceled” with one L is correct, two L’s is acceptable but that’s more a British spelling.

• breakthebat

July 27, 2012 at 7:49 pm

It’s a shame James couldn’t make the signing. I was really excited to meet him. Oh well, shit happens. Here’s hoping for more trips to Canada and a safe trip to the convention!

• Gar

July 27, 2012 at 8:44 pm

This is Gar from A & C Games, it’s been rescheduled to Sunday July 29th, 4 pm – 6 pm

• Roadie

July 27, 2012 at 8:59 pm

I’m going tomorrow and I am very excited. I am happy to have the chance to meet someone more famous to me than most other famous people. Oh, and to ask James to sign my copy of E.T.

• Syph

July 28, 2012 at 3:02 am

Too bad. I hate when I can’t make an appointment, myself. As far as the canceled/cancelled debate goes, if you follow the rules of the language, “canceled” should be pronounced “canceeled” so I decided awhile back to give it two “L”s when I spell it. I’ve been very pleased with that decision ever since.

• crapreviewer

July 28, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Roadie, LOL, I wish I live in America so I could go to one of the AVGN signings, oh well, I’ll have to go to one when I go on holiday next year. AVGN should go on a worldwide tour and do a standup review!

• Ichidari Drummer

July 28, 2012 at 3:33 pm

Hey James, hope you read this, there’s and brazilian gamer, BRKsEDU he’s on Canada and wants to interview you on Con Bravo, if you have a chance let he interview you, it would a great pleasure for your brazilian fans 🙂

• Haxornator

July 28, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Never fly Air Canada

• triforcehero

July 28, 2012 at 7:58 pm

Hi James My name is Mickey and I was at the signing at the Con, but I was first in the cut off line like I was number 21 :'(. Well anyways I am going to try to get it tomorrow but if not I was wondering if it was all possible to send me an autograph for me?

• Avatarass

July 28, 2012 at 8:09 pm

Hi James, thanks for not bailing on us there after 3 and a half hours. You were pretty much the main reason to go the con, getting that signature after all means a lot.

I was in the last batch of 20 people as well, is there any chance I can take a picture of you?

• swinginnadz

July 29, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Thanks a million for signing my Street Fighter 2010 Box. Keep up the good work Nerd!

• Parapsyche

July 30, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Hey James!

Thanks a ton for signing my CV2: Simon’s Quest at BravoCon, and I’m glad you were able to make it to A+C after all! Hope to see you up here in Canada again soon!

• DTysonator

August 1, 2012 at 12:10 am

It was an absolute honour to meet you, James and I’m sure that most people felt exactly the same way :).

I’m glad that Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde didn’t totally freak you out, as I was unsure as to how you would react to such a hideous freak of nature hahaha!

You were a good sport in the end and our picture turned out great, so thank you for sharing it here with all of your fans ! And thanks again for visiting Canada, man, we’ll never forget you! You’re The Angry Video Game Nerrrrd!