AVGN Merchandise sale

James / July 9th, 2012

Check out the sales page on ScrewAttackStore.com. Many items are on sale. It began for the 4th of July holiday and I’ve been a little late to add it. It’ll end any day now so check in if you’re looking for some merch.

Been busy working on some videos for the summer, so stay tuned!

Comments

• Steven

July 9, 2012 at 7:28 pm

lol the fact that were so busy u forgot to post about a sell of your own stuff makes me a little excited about the next nerd episodes

• xcan

July 9, 2012 at 9:05 pm

the thundercats petition has almost reached it’s goal, i cant wait for the vid on that and the next avgn vid

• TheProfessor

July 9, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Regular Price: $64.98
    Sale Price: $60

Then below it says “You save almost $15!”.

Not trolling, just thought it was kinda funny. Must be $15 bucks cheaper than buying individually.

• gamerz

July 9, 2012 at 11:31 pm

Avgn episode, well sorry guys but you’re going to have to wait a while for that. We have a few more of these bullshit episodes. Personally I feel that the movie was the final send-off of future avgn episodes. .But heck we still Mike’s amazing video game reviews, which i think are fantastic. I\ll admit i prefer the way Mike reviews games

• gamerz

July 9, 2012 at 11:32 pm

mike should make and sell a dvd consisting of a his vide game reviews

• TheTempleKnight

July 10, 2012 at 12:41 am

We save a whopping like… 7% on items that are going to run us $65. No thanks.

I can’t wait until you sell your own merch James. ScrewAttack is full of so many losers and deadbeats.

• Doogrisa

July 10, 2012 at 1:48 am

I think Im going to buy the Cinemassacre T-shirt.

• jazzman

July 10, 2012 at 5:42 am

holy crap these prices are terrible and i was interested but not anymore.

• jazzman

July 10, 2012 at 5:44 am

and this is not bashing avgn because i doubt you guys have much control over what screw attack sets the prices at.

• July 10, 2012 at 1:08 pm

I think I’ll buy the plushie of Shit Pickle and Nerd. Love the recent Bullshit Man episodes, but can’t wait until there’s more AVGN episodes.

• July 10, 2012 at 3:20 pm

just bought the avgn dvd pack. smoking shit and watching today hehe

• TheIronicTea

July 10, 2012 at 6:47 pm

I am definitely going to buy the Bullshit poster. No one will get the joke, except a few of my friends. And it’s only five bucks!

• Laughs

July 11, 2012 at 4:36 am

Shouldn’t the poster have an apostrophe in there? Than again, apostrophes are BULLSHIT!

• CAFFEINEOVERDOSE

July 11, 2012 at 11:04 am

whats with all the hateful comments? Random thoughts…

Drinking a Rock Star energy 2x “energy” “extra caffeine”…… holy shit balls its kinda gross…. I mean I like mosnter energy and everything but this super ultra mega gut busting may cause anal dripping of an energy drink is too much for me….

• Sammit

July 14, 2012 at 8:04 am

Just ordered a Nerd plush. Why? Not sure. Can’t wait till it shows up though!