OverAnalyzers #10: James Bond Pt. 2

Mike / December 18th, 2011

Watch at Cinevore.com

We’re not done figuring out if James Bond is immortal yet! And beyond that… is Q hiding a terrible secret?

Comments

• WestBuiltAMountain

December 18, 2011 at 9:01 pm

This is the second video on this site I didn’t laugh at a single time. The first video was Pt. 1.

• DonSkiver

December 18, 2011 at 10:45 pm

I don’t know what it is, but I can’t seem to really get into the OA series. I mean, I watch it all the same, but I didn’t really laugh or chuckle or anything. But seriously, who cares what I think? Keep making what you want to make, James. Maybe you’ll find a topic that really hits home for me on your next OA video.

• kiyuko

December 19, 2011 at 7:35 am

The sound quality is kinda shabby with these last installments… You can clearly hear that everything Matt says is recorded with a different microphone or something.

And I can’t believe you actually made Susie drop the Russian accent! I didn’t mind it at all, but it’s nice to see you’re listening to your fanbase. And at least you gave some sort of explanation for it.

Great episodes, though! Keep them coming.

• XIII

December 19, 2011 at 10:41 am

1. There’s no colourcorrection on the wide shot.

2.The still wide shot makes it less active.

3. James is the only one with a mic.

4. Get rid of the music.

5. The intro is so much worse than the last one.

6. The entire episode has less brightness and colour.

• MRCAB

December 20, 2011 at 3:41 am

Interesting how very little ‘James’(or Jim?) there was.

• HOVO

April 24, 2012 at 12:59 am

007 is The Doctor

• semperfi2013

April 24, 2012 at 8:55 pm

00 refers to the fact that they “have the license to kill,” as is stated

• Marori

June 13, 2012 at 10:00 am

I got to say i think the OA is my favorit of the Cinemassacre series. i love the “Clerks on speed” style. and it’s a funny little gem, i enjoy all the caracters as they all have pretty wide comedic styles. though it’s too bad you took away the russian acsent, i loved that :p

• Schloss Ritter

September 3, 2012 at 7:16 pm

Q is a Q, naturally.

• Czab

October 30, 2012 at 5:49 pm

In James Bond novels there have been agents 0011 (Moonraker) and 0012 (The World is Not Enough). So it is possible there’s more than ten 00-agents.