AVGN DVD Price Drop

James / November 14th, 2011

ScrewAttackStore is having an AVGN DVD Price Drop!
AVGN Volume 4 is now: $19.98
AVGN Volume 3 is now: $14.98
AVGN Volume 2 is now: $9.98
Plus now you can pick up all 4 DVDs in the AVGN Quad pack for only $45.98!
We ship internationally to all paypal supported countries!
Also, for anyone wondering all Cinematic Catastrophes Pre-orders have been shipped and anyone who missed out on the pre-order can now pick one up!

I finished AVGN Vol 5 and has already been sent to the printers and we hope that’ll be ready for you soon.

Comments

• Piroshok

November 14, 2011 at 1:57 pm

Freaking awesome!

• smu42

November 14, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Hm, too bad I already own all AVGN Volumes.

Just kidding, they are well worth their price, even the old price!

• Oliver

November 14, 2011 at 2:22 pm

I donΒ΄t know how to ship international.
    I want to buy the quad pack but the only two countries are USA and Canada
    Plz answer.
    IΒ΄m really desperate for help!!!!!!!!

James thou are the best in the world!!!!!!!!!!!

• November 14, 2011 at 2:51 pm

Now i can have avgn on my laptop, my xbox, my zune, my psp, and now on dvd. if only there were a way for me to bash down cinemassacre into a slurpable jelly to smear under my gums

• russiancthulhu

November 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm

is this a temporary price drop?

• JayRam

November 14, 2011 at 3:42 pm

Volumes 3 & 4 for about $35 AND it helps out with the movie? I’ll see what I can do.

• November 14, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Well… since Volume 5 is coming out, I almost want to just wait until you sell all 5 together… I’m a stickler for things like that. I usually try and wait for the box set instead of getting them all piecemeal. However, given the nature of Cinemassacre, there’s no telling when you’ll stop making your AVGN videos. So I’ll just be waiting until….god knows when. I dunno. Maybe I’ll bite the bullet this Christmas and finally get them all…

• kevenz

November 14, 2011 at 6:06 pm

What episodes are included? if you include 21 episodes, you’re at episode 105 Dark Castle.

• November 14, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Already own 1-4, can’t wait for no 5 to get a release!

• radiopools

November 14, 2011 at 9:04 pm

Cinematic Catastrophes is really great. The commentary really made it extra special. So did the fact that I got one of the signed ones! Really made my weekend πŸ™‚

• Steven Jielburg

November 14, 2011 at 9:14 pm

I got my Cinematic Catastrophe preorder a few days ago along with my AVGN DVDs. Needless to say, I’ve watched the fuck out of them.

• nate64

November 14, 2011 at 11:24 pm

that’s cool of you and ScrewAttack. ty, I already have all four. Cool to hear news of Vol 5. Lookin forward to gettin it. GL with the Movie bro.
    Nate

• Stuessy

November 15, 2011 at 3:35 am

If “We ship internationally to all paypal supported countries!” means that you ship only to USA and Canada than you are right Mr Rolfe. But how the f**k can I get the DVDs in Europe??

• MDC

November 15, 2011 at 11:39 am

I’m going to get season 4 when 5 gets released so I can get them at the same time. James, You do awesome work. Thanks

• arigatoor

November 15, 2011 at 9:29 pm

As mentioned before, It would be awesome if you could also let them ship to Europe!

Here in Germany I found one merchant who sells volumes 1-3 on ebay for 36 Euros (about the same price you offer for all 4 volumes, although I am aware of the high shipping costs that would be added to the 35 Dollars), but I would love to buy the 4th volume as well and I want to support you and your movie more directly than by buying it via an intermediate dealer.

Good luck for the movie! I send you best regards from my hometown Ingolstadt, the city where part of the plot of Mary Shelley’s “Frankenstein” takes place (guess I should have commented on one of your “Monster Madness” videos before Halloween πŸ™‚

• Prizm4

November 16, 2011 at 5:58 am

I just bought two quad sets. James has brought a lot of entertainment to me for many years now, I feel obligated to do what I can in return.

And yes you can ship overseas, just ignore the Screwattack page that says only US/Canada. Just hit Checkout, and once you log in to your Paypal, you’ll be able to select your country and the shipping charge will be applied.

• Captain GENE

November 16, 2011 at 1:09 pm

So, I dragged my ass over to the store to buy the Quad Pack and hoped that soon, I would be prepared to enjoy a marathon of Nerd Goodness and f-bombing, but then I discovered a shocking fact:

NO SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE US?

I am currently finding myself crying in fetal position, chugging down antidepressants. Please make the shipping international so I don’t need to go to the cuckoo’s nest πŸ™

• MauriLink

November 17, 2011 at 10:38 pm

@kblosnack copia o dvd e queima como All

• kblosnack

November 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm

@MauriLink nΓ£o meu… isso Γ© errado >__> vou ver se arranjo um home theater e destravo ele

• MauriLink

November 17, 2011 at 10:39 pm

@kblosnack pq?

• RianEvans

November 18, 2011 at 12:54 am

Slightly bummed that I recently bought the Quad Pack for about $60, BUT I hope a good portion of the differential went to you guys! I’ve been watching the videos for a few year now and have got countless hours of enjoyment of them, so I don’t mind. πŸ˜‰ For those you one the fence about buying, I can definitely say that it’s worth it. The video and audio quality of the DVD’s is waaaaay better than online, and the extras are great.

• RianEvans

November 18, 2011 at 12:56 am

Slightly (just slightly) bummed that I recently bought the Quad Pack for about $60, BUT I hope a good portion of the differential went to you guys. I’ve been watching the videos for a few year now, and have gotten countless hours of enjoyment of them, so I don’t mind! πŸ˜‰

Looking forward to volume 5!

• RianEvans

November 18, 2011 at 12:57 am

Slightly (just slightly) bummed that I recently bought the Quad Pack for about $60, BUT I hope a good portion of the differential went to you guys. I’ve been watching the videos for a few years now (and have gotten countless hours of enjoyment from them), so I don’t mind! πŸ˜‰

For those of you one the fence about buying, I can definitely say that it’s worth it. The video and audio quality of the DVD’s is waaaaay better than online, and the extras are great.

Looking forward to volume 5!

• BlackPlague

November 19, 2011 at 12:54 pm

I just ordered the two double packs since the quad pack was not available at this time. I’m so excited, I read the post and realized… wait a second I don’t have these yet for some reason. I’m really looking forward to vol. 5 and the long awaited movie.

• sourman

November 19, 2011 at 3:19 pm

??? you have yo have two profiles to post things now ?livefyre?

• Zachary Furgeson

November 21, 2011 at 7:20 pm

Hey James, do you need any “extras” for your movie?

• MetaZora

November 24, 2011 at 12:47 pm

Do you have any intentions of putting your avgn episodes on bluray?? πŸ˜€

I would definitely buy them, and I already have two copies each of seasons 1-3.

• November 26, 2011 at 7:25 pm

Is it really better than watching them all online? Or better than making your own DVD with downloaded YouTube videos?

• julianwcw

November 27, 2011 at 2:50 pm

@Firewall_Philip_Hanan

u get a lot of special features, and everything is in order.

• nate64

November 29, 2011 at 1:59 am

@Firewall_Philip_Hanan are you really askin this question?!? buy the dvds bro. throw a little support their way. sheeeessssshhhh!

• Frank Black Francis

December 13, 2011 at 11:27 pm

@[email protected]_Philip_Hanan

• Frank Black Francis

December 13, 2011 at 11:27 pm

@[email protected]_Philip_Hanan To nate64: WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!!!!

• nate64

November 29, 2011 at 1:57 am

when does Vol 5 drop? πŸ˜€

• MatthewCorelli

November 30, 2011 at 5:58 pm

Do the dvds have any reviews not on the website?

• LuisIciarte

December 2, 2011 at 1:44 am

hahaha i would like to see the AVGN Boxset look like the James Bond Movies Boxset, that would be VERY FUNNY

• Goku-3000

December 8, 2011 at 2:03 pm

*DVD is not region coded; it will play in all working DVD players*

Hell yeah ! I’m definitly getting some of them for christmas =) .

Love from France James and Mike <3

• Captain GENE

December 8, 2011 at 2:35 pm

Sup, just commenting on this thing once again to say that I finally got my Quad Pack today! Took some time, but hey, whadya expect when you live up in Viking Land?

Was surprised to see that I actually got an extra item with my awesome christmas gift; a ScrewAttack SGC Gaming Convention t-shirt! Thanks! The size of it seems to be Size Elephant, though. No worries! I’m a big guy so it works!

• Arigatoor

December 23, 2011 at 6:31 am

@Captain GENE That sounds nice! I ordered the new pack with 5 DVDs two weeks ago and I am from Europe as well (Germany), so I would be very happy if you could help me out: were you able to look up the current status of your order by clicking on the link in the mail by the ScrewAttack store and putting in your USPS tracking number? And did it say “Order Status: Shipped” even before the arrival of the packet at your home?

I am not too worried about that I did not get the packet by now, it’s Christmas time and there are probably a lot of people who orderd the 5 DVD pack… but I am a bit worried about this “Order Status: Shipped” part, because it sounds to me as if the packet has already been succesfully delivered (which did not happen). I suppose I misread this because of the language barrier, probably “shipped” means “it is on its way” , but it still worries me that when I click on the link with the tracking number, it says that “there is no record of this item” :/

• Arigatoor

January 10, 2012 at 1:53 pm

@[email protected] GENE Yeah, I got the package with all the 5 DVDs yesterday :)It took some time, probably also because the customhouse held the package for a few days. But now I got them and they are awesome!

• bigpike54

December 18, 2011 at 3:45 pm

I want..

• James92UK

December 27, 2011 at 6:33 pm

hh

• James92UK

December 27, 2011 at 6:36 pm

I hope i’ll be able to buy this and get it delivered to the UK. I must be the only person in Britain who’s a huge fan of the AVGN. Keep up the brilliant work James & Mike!

• JackRancidParkes

March 5, 2012 at 8:30 pm

[email protected]’re not the only one πŸ˜€