The Halloween series – Podcast on ThisWeekInGeek

James / October 24th, 2011

Once again I was a guest on ThisWeekinGeek where they discuss the Halloween series. An appropriate choice since I’m reviewing the series from now til Halloween (of course). I tried not to repeat too much here. You’ll be getting my full reviews in the videos. This is a more casual chat and was a nice break for me to get to hear other people talk about the series.

Comments

• chase

October 24, 2011 at 1:49 pm

Gotta love monster madness and halloween

• rigby127

October 24, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Halloween is awesome, almost as awesome as The Nightmare on Elm Street. Keep up the awesome vids, James. More Board James and OverAnalyzers, and of course The Nerd

• October 24, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Love the Metal Gear Solid lol

• rigby127

October 24, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Also i hope to see more Bullshit videos sometime after the movie is finished. Gotta love the Bullshit Man

• HiIamQ

October 24, 2011 at 8:07 pm

Where is the nightmare on elm street ratings round-up? I’m so curious!!!!!!!

• October 24, 2011 at 9:57 pm

Nice, with Welshy too. He’s become one of my favorites at Channel Awesome as of late.

• whatmovieisit

October 24, 2011 at 11:42 pm

Monster Madness….Greatest part of Year, Keep it up James

• October 25, 2011 at 6:37 am

I love to do recordings like this as well!

• daveydeathray

October 25, 2011 at 5:41 pm

I’m not so sure that Michael sleeps. He does eat, he may shit, but there’s no evidence of him sleeping. I’ve gotta give the Michael vs Freddy fight to Michael based on the premise that it would happen in the real world. Michael also would beat the hell out of Leatherface. The only hope Leatherface has is to chop up Michael and eat him/feed him to his family. Ash takes Michael in a battle because he would end up using the book to send Michael into the netherworld, which lends itself to yet another matchup: Michael Meyers vs The Evil Dead.

Now THAT would be fun. Imagine watching Michael tear apart the possessed zombie-like creatures from The Evil Dead and just try not to smile and shake with excitement.

• BobJohnson

October 25, 2011 at 11:24 pm

Before and After

• October 26, 2011 at 5:55 pm

H20.. was a direct sequel to part 2….

yes, the police do say “they never found his body” – which would sound like it follows the original…. but Laurie’s son says, “You told me yourself you watched him burn.” … which means that the events of part 2 were cannon for H20…

film still sucks though.

• jacksparrow900

October 30, 2011 at 2:59 pm

The story with the original mask is Debra Hill after the film was finish shooting put the mask in a shoe box under her bed and when it came time for number two the mask didn’t look the same. Also Dick Warlock who played Michael in Halloween 2 had to use velcro on the back of the mask to keep it on because it didn’t fit him that’s why it looks different. Also I believe in the Halloween 4 novel Loomis mentions that in Halloween 2 they tried to put the fire out on Michael While Loomis told them to let him burn they never mention it in any of the movies.

Their is a link between Halloween 4, 5, 6 to H20 in the opening credits when their showing all the newspaper clippings they show the scissors that jamie llyod stabbed her stepmother with.

• January 20, 2012 at 10:22 am