Monster TV Commercials

James / October 8th, 2011

Comments

• darthdillon

October 8, 2011 at 3:41 pm

nice man.

• Faroutdude

October 8, 2011 at 4:53 pm

haha I remember a lot of these. Thanks for posting James this brings me back. I know i watched that same Friday the 13th marthon back in 98. I miss seeing Elvira commercials every halloween dude

• jakjoi

October 8, 2011 at 5:50 pm

Thank you for releasing this on my Birthday!

• October 9, 2011 at 2:53 am

If you guys watch the Friday the 13th one, afterwards it’ll give you a link to watch Part 6, as hosted by Joe Bob during the awesome Monster Vision marathon. It isn’t broken into parts either, it’s the entire thing.

scrublife.wordpress.com – we’ve got The Man Movie Encyclopedia, just so you know for sure how many swear words Eraser has, as well as how many slow motion scenes are in Face Off, and the total boobie count Hard to Kill.

• PDL

October 9, 2011 at 4:52 am

I love finding these little treats that don’t make it to the top “headline” video. I feel like a lot people don’t think to scroll down a little on the page. Their loss. Keep ’em coming please! I love Jamestoberfest.

• Erich

October 9, 2011 at 9:41 am

I could totally see you doing stuff like this James. This would be cake. Especially that old Sci-Fi channel commercial. You should do something like that except for Cinemassacre! Maybe when you have some time after Monster Madness. That’d be sick, A promo video for Cinemassacre!! =D

• probablytheonlyswede

October 9, 2011 at 12:31 pm

lol, liked thet last one 🙂

• SoccerMomBanger

October 9, 2011 at 1:59 pm

Sci-fi channel blows dick

• October 10, 2011 at 9:52 am

I miss 90s SciFi. It’s like, why did they have to change it to “SyFy”?! That’s so fucking ridiculous. They’ve ruined cable.

• Ben_from_G-town

October 10, 2011 at 6:51 pm

I really miss TNT’s MonsterVision with Joe Bob.. really, Monster Madness is the only modern comparison to it. I think I actually saw Friday the 13th part 2 and 3 on that marathon back then. Hell, I miss how awesome Sci-fi and other channels used to be, too.

Can’t say I’ve ever seen that Elvira commercial before though. That’s funny and neat though, to be sure.

• October 11, 2011 at 5:38 am

At least on usa you guys have some realy intresting channels to wach like scifi tv.On greece they would never made a channel like that one because they want people to wach all the other crap that they wants us to see.If they make a channel like those that those trailers showed all the people are going to change the channels for ever and our shity media would loose allot of audience.Wow elvira’s boobs again he he i love that girl.And now if you’ll excuse me im going to wash out my sorrows with some haloween cooler beer.

• October 11, 2011 at 3:06 pm

The first vid has clips from Salem’s Lot…Stephen King Rocks!

• K-dub

October 12, 2011 at 1:05 am

You’d think even the people doing a freaking COMMERCIAL using horror lore would get Frankenstein’s name right. But like you said James, if you can’t beat’em, join’em, and now unfortunately, watch’em. (good thing we’re not “eating” them too lol)

• christburner

October 12, 2011 at 1:07 am

here’s the drill… run all these commercials.. but mute them… play misfits in the background… profit …. may i suggest skulls, hybrid moments, and bullet.. ENJOY!!

P.S love this shit James

• Firewall_Philip_Hanan

October 12, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I remember seeing the Elvira movie years ago, but don’t ever remember hre origin. In fact, what is she? Dracula’s lover, a succubus, a phantom, a spirit, a zombie, a ghost, a goul, an immortal, a witch… I mean what exactly is she?

• October 14, 2011 at 12:42 pm

I remember staying up all night watching the Friday the 13th Marathon when it aired in ’98 on TNT. I had a sleep over and we watched all of them. It was my first time seeing any Jason film. I also remember Joe Bob Riggs! MonsterVision was the coolest!!

• Hangin10

October 15, 2011 at 1:36 am

If you want a scary commercial, check out the old Orkin man one where he’s a cyborg. It gave me nightmares of that thing being Borg constantly.

• Hajeil Sounak

October 19, 2011 at 12:59 am

I hate to burst your bubble, guys, but the Elvira promo is from way back in 1993. She is now 60 years old. Here is a link to her Wikipedia entry that has a current photo of her not in makeup but just as ordinary Cassandra Peterson herself. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_Peterson