Casey Jones fan-made film

James / August 30th, 2011

This is a trailer for a feature length Casey Jones fan film that’s come to my attention. Looks pretty well made. This trailer is without dialogue, but looks interesting. The full film is supposed to premiere online, September 17 at CaseyJonesTheMovie.com

Comments

• August 30, 2011 at 6:03 am

Wow that actually looks really awesome, even the turtles costumes looked decent. Love the Casey mask really creepy.

• August 30, 2011 at 7:59 am

It looks alright, but one seen looked incredibly horrible. He Casey throws his bats he’s way off from hitting the criminal, yet the criminal goes down anyhow. For a low budget film, however, it looks decent.

• theCount

August 30, 2011 at 8:39 am

does anyone know why michaelangelo fought at his side?
    wasn’t it raphael who met CJ during a street fight?

• Reverse

August 30, 2011 at 8:55 am

@theCount

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, and yes it was Raphael that met him during the street fight.

The movie looks pretty good, going to check it out for sure.

• Nightmare19

August 30, 2011 at 8:56 am

Yeah it was Raph,but with all new movies or remakes, a director can do what he wants. So hey, why not Michelangelo right?

• DarkNRGDragon

August 30, 2011 at 10:04 am

Hmm, looks interesting. But Mike needs to be changed to Raph, seriously.

• Lozzo

August 30, 2011 at 10:20 am

Wow, this looks really well made. 1:16 was epic.

• hitcher82

August 30, 2011 at 10:20 am

I liked this silent trailer better then the third TMNT movie.

• August 30, 2011 at 11:04 am

Pretty sweet! It’s nice to see our generation (80’s90’s kids) re-producing the things we all loved.
    Still can’t be Krause’s FTF though.

• ajgenard

August 30, 2011 at 1:03 pm

Considering this is a fan film it looks very well shot and the turtle costume looked pretty damn good. But something tells me this will have almost no comedic element (which was a big part of classic TMNT) and be all brooding and serious. That’s the direction they went with Fight The Foot – they tried WAY too hard to emulate the comics. That video is overrated.

• greedo

August 30, 2011 at 3:05 pm

Yeah, this looks pretty good. I can’t wait to see it. While we are on the topic of fan made films, does anybody know what the status of the Street Fighter film? The one made by Joey Ansah? I saw a preview for it last year, but I don’t know what happened to it. If anyone has any info on it, I would be extremely grateful. Thanks.

• Corpse

August 30, 2011 at 3:25 pm

As soon as the Ninja turtle came on screen I got pumped!!

• Davy

August 30, 2011 at 5:19 pm

This does look pretty well made. Although I think that the Turtles should either not be in this at all or very little. I’m sorry, but Michaelangelo looked too much like a guy in a costume. If you can’t sell the look then the whole thing will collapse under the weight of it. He looked kinda cheesy and fake, and would only work if it was a suppose to be a full blown comedy or parody.

I do hope that April O’Neal is in it though. There needs to be this really intense sex scene between Casey and April. I wanna see Casey nail her really hard… or should I say, “O’Nail” her.

• Kenshiroh

August 30, 2011 at 8:29 pm

“Why Michaelangelo?”

They got the guy that did the voice of Michaelangelo in the movies, Robbie Rist, to reprise his role. Perhaps the choice to include Mikey was simply that Rist was the only one who was interested. This is just a guess, though.

• August 30, 2011 at 9:41 pm

There are poor, and insulting ROCKY II wanna be scene’s in the beginning of the trailer. Very insulting. Very. When I can get past that factor i can say, for a fan made, low budget film, it looks pretty good.

• kane117

August 30, 2011 at 9:53 pm

Looks pretty good, though I don’t know why Casey seemed to attack a random group of homeless guys that seemed to be minding their own business, warming themselves by a fire. Maybe I missed something?

• TomM

August 30, 2011 at 10:44 pm

Pretty cool to see a movie based on Casey’s story. I’m actually pretty stoked to see what the actual movie is.

• TheProfessor

August 30, 2011 at 11:23 pm

I just had a fanboygasm…

• Freaknut

August 31, 2011 at 5:24 am

Holy shit! This looks so BAD ASS!!! The only question I have is why is he just smacking trash around? Is that a good way to train in martial arts?

• billpardy

August 31, 2011 at 12:38 pm

holy shit that was awesome. and hell even the turtle costume in this looked better than the ones in tmnt 3. i will be looking forward to this.
    p.s who cares if raph finds him or mikey, its really just a small detail that can be changed and the story would still progress the same.

• BorisCarloff

August 31, 2011 at 2:09 pm

This is awesome! My only complain is the turtles’ suits. Well, at least if i won’t nitpick they are cool and even looks pretty realistic. Can’t wait to see, that’s how the damn original movie should be.

• superca.in

September 1, 2011 at 7:56 am

I just hope the plot is good because photography kinda sucks. They need to get a better camera, i dont think they have budget problems since clothing, props and all other shit look fine so they just need to get that type of camera used to shoot movies. Also, about the turtle, i think its Raph, its just maybe they couldnt get the sais so they had him use nunchucks instead hahaha

• SpeedyEric

September 1, 2011 at 12:16 pm

Cool trailer.

James, incase your interested, I found a video less than a minute long called Casey Jones Goes to Sonic. You can find it here.

• Marcum

September 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm

wow that is fuckin amazing

• YOUACTUALLYREADINTHIS

September 5, 2011 at 3:57 am

@Davey LOLWUT

• September 5, 2011 at 6:56 am

That looks so freaking sweet! Casey’s mask looks perfect, and even Michelangelo’s costume looks quite good for a fan film. It’ll be neat to see a bit of Casey’s back story.

• ghty43

September 8, 2011 at 12:12 pm

That was pretty cool. There’s a Grayson fan trailer that is nice too.

• BenjaminOstermeier

September 12, 2011 at 3:08 am

Wow, you weren’t kidding about it looking well made. I might actually take the time to check this out when it premiers! That Casey Jones movie looks awesome!

• Gerald McCoy

September 12, 2011 at 6:52 am

movie, must be done

• okimoriu

September 12, 2011 at 8:18 pm

LOL why did he kill those homless guys? Its was more of a murder, they wernt even trying to fight haha

• Snejku

September 16, 2011 at 10:32 am

Tomorrow then 🙂

• LukasSprehn

September 16, 2011 at 3:07 pm

Whoa, that’s tomorrow can’t wait. Yeah, James it deffinitely looks interesting!

• Snejku

September 18, 2011 at 2:38 am

Got done watching it, it’s incredible!

• LukasSprehn

September 18, 2011 at 2:54 am

@Snejku Yeah, it was amazing! Cold have been longer though D:

• LukasSprehn

September 18, 2011 at 2:54 am

The film was amazing! 😀

• LukasSprehn

September 18, 2011 at 6:03 am

I hope they release it on DVD and/or blu-ray or as an 1080p video online, streaming and downloadble.

• LukasSprehn

September 18, 2011 at 6:03 am

The director, Polaris Banks, should deffinitely driect the reboot of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turttles!