ScrewAttack Back to School Sale

James / August 20th, 2011

If you’re looking for the AVGN DVD’s or anything from the ScrewAttack Store, now’s a good time, since they’re having a back to school sale. Check here for more details.

P.S. Thank you all so much for your generous donations!

Comments

• Entrenaturaleza

August 20, 2011 at 12:19 pm

And…huh, any numbers about how donations are going? im about to make a second one but i cant decide … anyway I think everyone wants to make sure you can get all the stuff you need, gogogo

• probablytheonlyswede

August 20, 2011 at 12:58 pm

Why can it only be sent to usa and canada?? Can someone help me out here???

• Peter

August 20, 2011 at 1:32 pm

Great offer! I live in Germany and always hesitated because of the shipping costs, but now I just ordered all 4 DVDs and a T-shirt.

One question: Does some of the money from the DVD/merch sales go to you or does it all go to ScrewAttack?

• August 20, 2011 at 1:56 pm

Hi, they are supposed to ship internationally, even though that question comes up all the time. And yes, the sales go to me as well.

• ohthatisassy

August 20, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Hey I don’t know if you will answer James, but are DVD sales appreciated too for the movie? Because I bought the quad pack. Thanks.

• ohthatisassy

August 20, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Ignore my comment due to the one I just read. Wow.

• Corco

August 20, 2011 at 3:14 pm

@probablytheonlyswede,
    Just select international shipping in checkout. For whatever reason you can’t select international before going to checkout, but then it works.

—-

28€ for AVGN 3 & 4, nice. Was planning to buy them anyway, so the timing was perfect. Hell, shipping to Finland is normally 10$, so that’s actually a huge discount. =)

• Peter

August 20, 2011 at 4:54 pm

And on top of that, you get another ScrewAttack bonus DVD on top! So especially for everybody outside of the US, this is a golden opportunity to buy!

• August 20, 2011 at 10:14 pm

Glad to know donations are going well, honestly yours is the first donation I have done for any website. AVGN has brought me many laughs.

• libz0rz

August 21, 2011 at 4:19 am

Thanks James for this handy bit of info. Just bought another AVGN T-shirt πŸ˜€ and some stickers so it was over $20 Now I gotta wait ages for it to get to New Zealand. Fuckballs.

• libz0rz

August 21, 2011 at 4:21 am

@probablytheonlyswede

If you add the items to your checkout some stupid box thing comes up. Continue shopping and adding things. Don’t try to add the “freeship” in there as it wont work, but anyways in the box / menu thing hit checkout then you have more options on shipping and the “freeship” promo can be applied. I had the same issue, but figured it out.

• August 22, 2011 at 1:23 pm

When will the next (2010) DVD be released? Been re-watching the first 4 forever!

• Peter

August 22, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Woohoo, my items shipped today, can’t wait.

• TomM

August 22, 2011 at 7:24 pm

Can’t wait to order these up. I know it will be worth it!!!

• Peter

August 24, 2011 at 4:22 pm

I’m curious if there are any DVD sales numbers to see how many have been sold already since the release of Volume 1?

• August 24, 2011 at 6:09 pm

Do purchases of DVD sets go to the movie fund? I actually sent an email (to Sales and Mike) after the donation video came up, asking whether you’d prefer donations or merchandise purchases, but didn’t get a response yet. I want to contribute to the movie and was already considering buying some of the DVD sets.