Childhood Comics: FONTO FORCE #6 – J. Fonto Meets J. Fonto

James / August 7th, 2011

Comments

• August 7, 2011 at 9:46 am

How many of these do you have? Keep them coming!!!

• Bobby.Steurer18

August 7, 2011 at 3:03 pm

Reading through your childhood comics/stories and watching all the old videos takes me back to all the wacky stuff I created when I was a kid. I’m so glad my grandma kept a lot of it, and I’m going to start digging around for some of my old notebooks.

One of my favorite lines: “Mike stuck me in this wagon to get back at me for what I did. (In Issue 5.)”

Keep posting this stuff as you find it! Such an enjoyable read/watch!

• August 7, 2011 at 3:25 pm

A snoring piggy, a doppelganger battle (no “Double Illusion” about this one, folks… they’re as real as reality.), and premonitions of events to come… as well as the hijinks of the team in-between battles.

Top-class Prime-cut High-quality Fonto Force comics, as usual! Rock on!

• August 7, 2011 at 7:07 pm

My favourite one, really really funny !… too bad you never finished the seventh one…

*** you could make a contest to finish it, I would surely participate ! ***

PS: PS stop talking you are covering my face was hilarious

• August 8, 2011 at 12:49 pm

So… will we hear “Boso-mah-tee-sah!” as one of the dragon shouts in Skyrim?

• frostare

August 9, 2011 at 11:59 pm

I think I have a new favorite! Seriously this was amazing! I presume we won’t be seeing the Esau-Haki anytime soon, which is too bad…

• Anthony121

August 12, 2011 at 7:03 pm

you have to admit, i think this is the best pencil comic i had seen.

• Freaknut

August 20, 2011 at 10:05 pm

Oh my God! So many great things to say, but so much laziness. I’ll just say that this is another great story in the Fonto legacy and probably has my favorite dialog to date. Excellent stuff. XD

• August 22, 2011 at 7:09 am

From a litle child as i can see like me and my brother have an artistic site on you,i love your heroe fondo and his adventures dude.My heroe was called crazy guile and even looked like the SF character,but he was someone else much crazier.I named my stories granginiol from the madness and gore that he was giving in all his victims.