Comic-Con 2011: Update 6 Closing Thoughts

Mike / July 25th, 2011

Watch Comic-Con 2011: Update 6 Closing Thoughts

Comments

• J.J. McSandfarm

July 25, 2011 at 10:57 pm

Yaay the Phineas and Ferb bus was in the shot the whole time

Good reporting James, thank you for braving the hell so that we regular folks can see what it’s like out there

• barlitone

July 25, 2011 at 11:25 pm

It sounds like they could use a bigger venue. Every time I hear someone talk about a Comic-Con, one thing that’s always mentioned is how rough it is getting in, getting around, and getting to panels.

The Monarch, and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch @ 2:57–sweet!

• Nintendo_Master

July 26, 2011 at 7:33 am

Nice coverage, James. Did you get many people recognizing who you were and asking for autographs?

• Abstrakt

July 26, 2011 at 8:14 am

Your a champ at reporting stuff like this. Calm voice, funny jokes, keep it up

• xdeathknightx

July 26, 2011 at 10:08 am

I do think that clearing the room and having people aquire tickets for certain panels so you are certain you can get in a panel. All tickets gone? Well you know at that point you won’t get in. No need to get in line.
    Only downside would be that people would start scalping the tickets. Where there is money to be made…

And just because I am a male: the white tron girl was hot as hell

• PorkFrydRice

July 26, 2011 at 11:48 am

Comic Con seems to cool and has such amazing announcement but to be honest for me personally the negatives just seem to out weight the positives and it just wouldn’t be enjoyable to go to.

• TomM

July 26, 2011 at 2:49 pm

I’d love to go but the lines and stuff would suck!!!!

• Morris

July 26, 2011 at 4:17 pm

We the nerds go through a lot of shit just to have a gathering of hot booth babes, comics, toys, and films.

Did you and Pat the NES Punk hang out again at Comic-con?

• Snafu

July 26, 2011 at 6:48 pm

@1:44 Loving the Finn costume^^

• joliet_jane

July 26, 2011 at 8:32 pm

I love all these Comic Con vids. I hope you get to go next year too.

• July 26, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Thanks for all of the Comic Con coverage James! It’s much appreciated for those who couldn’t make it!

• KennyO78

July 27, 2011 at 2:54 pm

I said it earlier in James’ first post. I’ve been there, I’ve done it. The event needs to be moved. It is too cramped to truly enjoy. Comic-Con officials know this but the greed factor wins out and hey, if people still keep going, why not? Truly a shame.

• MegatoastX

July 27, 2011 at 9:18 pm

LOL that guy had a nice Finn costume.

• SippinCoughee

July 29, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Great series! Enjoyed them, wish there were more!

• July 31, 2011 at 6:10 pm

They need to move the event to somewhere bigger. Everyone has to agree with me.

But anyways, I want to see what you guys were doing when you held your microphone up to a Lego Batman, made me chuckle.