Castlevania fan film

James / July 20th, 2011

There is a Castlevania fan film showing in the Philadelphia area this Saturday. If you get the chance, check it out, and let me know how it is.

Saturday, July 23rd. 10:30am
County Theater
20 E. State Street
Doylestown, PA

Admission $5

Comments

• July 20, 2011 at 9:14 am

Does the fans making the film have a website or something to see any news or trailer of it ?

• July 20, 2011 at 9:35 am

I’m actually home this week so if I have no other plans Saturday I’ll have to keep this is mind.

• July 20, 2011 at 9:42 am

Damn it! Why are the good things always nowhere near me here in Texas? Wait, how come you can’t go see it, James? And is this the one you’re referring to?

• July 20, 2011 at 10:22 am

dang it! i live in new york ._.

• July 20, 2011 at 2:13 pm

what ever happened to the Dracula’s curse animated film?

• TomM

July 20, 2011 at 2:31 pm

I’d love to see it. I’m surprised you aren’t seeing it, James.

• frostare

July 20, 2011 at 4:03 pm

Okay, time to say goodbye to Mexico

• CShute01

July 20, 2011 at 5:45 pm

I live in Doylestown, an I’ve been a huge fan of Cinemassacre for years. Hell yeah I’m going.

• Dolly Dagger

July 20, 2011 at 7:07 pm

Here’s the link to the film synopsis and the movie poster:

…I like the idea of it being Richter-centric, but who are these other characters? Elizabeth? Ophelia? James?

Why no other canon characters of Richter’s era, like Annet or Maria?

• July 20, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Yeah those other characters like Dolly said. I love playing Rondo of Blood. The cutscenes were in anime. And I love to see those myth monsters in this fan movie. Like Medusa, Minotaur, Behemoth, Grim Reaper, and others I love to see.

• Bloodletskeleton

July 21, 2011 at 7:13 am

• QuarterBin_Luke

July 21, 2011 at 12:37 pm

hey guys, I’m one of the producers on the project, and I wanted to shed a little bit more light on Castlevania for you.

The film is part of a new series of shorts we’re doing, and runs about 10 minutes. At the screening we’ll be showing some of our other video game shorts like God of War (Indie Movie) and Inglourious Plummers, which you may have seen before, leading up to the reveal of Castlevania.

The idea behind the project is this film is what the first ten minutes of our Castlevania film would be if we had the opportunity to make one. We’ll be having a Q & A session after the film, so you can ask the cast and crew questions about the project, and hear straight from our director Nick Murphy and his co-writer Josh Henderson “why Richter?”

We hope some of you get to make it.

• imma_rocker

July 22, 2011 at 10:52 am

im gunna try and make it doylestown is three miles from dublin