Childhood comics: FONTO FORCE #1 – The Fire Power

James / July 3rd, 2011

Today’s comic is 16 pages long which is why it’s a PDF file. To see the comic, click on the link here (or the image.)

Comments

• itscmillertime

July 3, 2011 at 3:57 pm

I really like all these weekly series… Turtle Tuesdays, Sunday Comics, It’s great. I know you spent a long time working on the turtles, so once their done, their done; But I really think it’s cool to have these other regular postings that don’t take all that much time to put together. Though I’m sure one day you’ll run out of comics!

• July 3, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Cool as i see you have made many comics with crazy adventures and mad heroes like we! me and my brother have made many like those one,you know james if we were born in the same country we would make a realy good friends because me and you are the same in allot of stuff.We both love back to the future,turtles,games,horror films,we are nostalgic as hell we are mad we shity games,the first day i have met your show on the net was because of some friends of mine that they told me that a guy in the web plays games and he reacts like you when he’s mad.Keep on the good work man!

• July 4, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Someone was inspired by Final Fantasy and Zelda

• themanfromhyrule

July 5, 2011 at 1:20 am

I really do enjoy reading these comics every week. But to be honest I think it would be cool if mike had a weekly comic strip. I Just think it would be cool seing as he did go to school for animation, soo even though Animation and comics are not Exactly the same you basicly have to be good at amaking comics to some degree to make animation when you do storyboards and stuff. And he does obviously like comics…So I think Mike should try to have a weekly comic strip I think it’d be cool and alot of people would be interedted to read it.

• yeismeload

July 5, 2011 at 3:06 pm

The first box about evil training camp made me LOL

James is definitely one sick little monkey 😛

• July 10, 2011 at 9:02 pm

Ah, this brings back memories. (Guess who!)