IPhone App Update

Mike / July 1st, 2011

Screenwave Media released an update to the Cinemassacre Videos app on Friday morning. The update included feature changes and fixes requested by the community and enabled video playback using airplay. This is the first of many updates to the Cinemassacre Videos app.

Screenwave media is also developing an Android version of the app.

For more information on this update and the Android app you can follow them @screenwavemedia on twitter or at www.screenwavemedia.com.

Comments

• Lock3Bon3

July 1, 2011 at 6:38 pm

CANNOT WAIT FOR ANDROID APP! o yea. totally worth it. I check the site daily and now i can check it and watch the vids while on the go. And since im always on the go. Works out.

• extremeeXrement1

July 1, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Second BTW great job suburban knights

• Naccarius

July 1, 2011 at 10:10 pm

hope the android app is sans flash…. its the one thing my android phone doesnt run well

• July 1, 2011 at 11:51 pm

I think it’s about time for some sort of ps3 app… When browsing with a ps3(which I do rather often), the videos you post on your website cannot be played. Also, when you were doing AVGN monthly, the new episodes posted on screwattack and gametrailers can’t be played on the ps3 browser. It’s not too much of a problem if you just want to watch the video yourself, but it’s really a problem when you want to show cinemassacre’s newer videos to people without huddling around a small screen.

There’s no problems with any of the videos posted on youtube though, so I guess I’ll probably just have to stick to waiting for videos to come to youtube. It’s too bad it takes quite a while for the new vids from spike or anything else take quite a while to be uploaded.

Cinemassacre has some of the most entertaining, informative, and interesting content out there though, so I guess I’ll just have to keep coming here on my computer.

• Belleraphone

July 2, 2011 at 12:38 am

NC made Suburban knights.

• sickboy

July 2, 2011 at 5:12 am

plz make this app for samsung bada !

• cool99

July 2, 2011 at 1:40 pm

love the app

• Murray Ass

July 2, 2011 at 2:19 pm

HEY GHUYS! I’m very excited about the android app. I will want to get that for sure. Oh, and awesome new Mega Man Glitch video guys!!!! Now just drop that awful OverAnalyzers shit and you’re gold. Bai 🙂

• jamesmccurdy

July 2, 2011 at 9:44 pm

Oh man… thank you James & team… my setup: iphone4 + avgn app + apple tv + 40″ led lcd = supreme entertainment and satisfaction. J

• July 3, 2011 at 3:22 am

I just can’t believe you’d charge 1.19 for this crap on the iPhone, Apple has enough money.

• DryZebra

July 3, 2011 at 3:02 pm

You know, I thought about it and, does Android really -need- an app? I mean, it would be nice, yeah. But we have something called FLASH. You know, by Adobe? I come to this website all the time on my Droid 2…

• Edgarmcfly

July 3, 2011 at 7:27 pm

Put Spanish Subtitles in The Videos !

• unreal.reality

July 4, 2011 at 5:53 am

@Matt Curtis
    Just buy a iPhone (you can get the 3gs model for $49.00). and buy an Apple tv for $99.00. Then AirPlay the videos from you phone to you big screan TV

• cheezdoodle96

July 4, 2011 at 5:01 pm

@Matt Curtis
    Why don’t you get a cable that connects your PC to your TV?

• July 12, 2011 at 10:08 am

I hope we get the ability to rate and leave comments soon. (Exclusive content for app users would be awesome too but not necessary)

• Decci

July 17, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Could you please add an option to lock the orientation. Often I watch videos lying in bed and lean over and it suddenly rotates.

• Shinoda

July 17, 2011 at 11:28 pm

I’m looking forward to the Android App. I just hope it will be compatible with my HTC Legend. I would definitely pay the 2 bucks for it. Will probably be my first non-free app I get on there.