AVGN DVD Sale

James / May 22nd, 2011

Now through May 31st the AVGN Volume 4 DVD is on sale for 20% off! Which means you can pick up AVGN volume 4 for only $19.18! Plus, if you pick up the AVGN DVD Quad Pack or the AVGN Volume 3 & 4 pack you save even more!

DVDS!

AVGN Volume 4$19.18

AVGN Volume 3 & 4 pack: $35.00

AVGN DVD Quad Pack$55.00

BONUS!

All orders containing an AVGN Volume 4 DVD will receive a FREE AVGN pin with their order!

ScrewAttackStore.com

Comments

• joker576

May 22, 2011 at 2:37 pm

The TMNT videos were good, but I miss the AVGN. Any word on the release date of the movie yet?

• XZero

May 22, 2011 at 3:03 pm

I picked all 4 up at Too Many Games a couple of weeks ago and got Volume 1 signed by James. These are seriously great DVDs! James (or whoever does the next set’s menus and technical stuff), I’d love to see an extra where you and Mike explain in Inspector Gadget’s voice how to use the DVD on each menu!

• Destro

May 22, 2011 at 3:28 pm

I want to buy it but i live in greece.Can you ship it here???

• 19Szabolcs91

May 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm

They shipped to Hungary where I live, so I’m 100% sure they ship to Greece too.

Finally time to get volumes 3 and 4 🙂

• May 22, 2011 at 4:08 pm

Each DVD release keeps getting better. The menus, extras, video/sound quality keep getting better.

If you like AVGN and don’t own any of the DVD’s, get all of them. Not having the money is no excuse. Borrow cash from a friend, go mow some lawns or maybe lay off the drugs for a bit. Whatever you do, make sure you pick up these DVD’s. It’s worth the price just for the extras, and having all of these wonderful AVGN episodes nicely collected makes these a no-brainer.

I’m seriously considering buying a second set. I play my DVD’s so often that pretty soon I’m going to need to consider backups.

• RetroGamerK91

May 22, 2011 at 5:33 pm

I’ve been waiting for a deal on Volumes 3 and 4. I just got the first two AVGN DVDs for my birthday back in January, and ever since, I’ve been wanting to get these other two. Even though I can see every AVGN episode as of now online for free, it’s very cool to own a actual DVD of it. Plus, it’s supporting the show, so at it’s the least I can do. Good thing I’m getting some money this week, so I’ll be able to take part in this sale. : )

• Mr Nutt

May 22, 2011 at 5:45 pm

I’d so get the forth DVD now it’s on sale if only buying things didn’t conflict with my inner cheapskate… damn it.

• danny

May 22, 2011 at 6:26 pm

I already own these DVD’s, but that’s a nice bargain. If you’re a AVGN fan and you don’t own these yet, I fully recommend them. They are absolutely worth the (relatively small) price.

To those asking about shipping: Yes, they ship internationally. I live in The Netherlands myself and have succesfully ordered DVD’s from ScrewAttack on numerous occasions in the past.

To those still whining about the AVGN movie (regarding release dates, specifically): “Happy Shut The Fuck Up”. They haven’t started production yet. I wouldn’t expect a release until next year. Just be cool, whenever there’s news, I’m sure James will post it on this site.

• killteck

May 22, 2011 at 6:59 pm

What’s a DVD?

• pull_the_plug

May 22, 2011 at 7:48 pm

Ordered the Quad Pack! I AM EXCITE!

• May 22, 2011 at 8:39 pm

James, please do them autographed and you’d have a deal!

• z1unknown

May 22, 2011 at 8:56 pm

The you know what’s bullshit should have been about these dvd prices. I know its like a donation but the shirts are cheaper then volume 4. Plus you gotta pay shipping so its around 25$ total for a dvd volume of avgn. These prices are bullshit

• Faroutdude

May 22, 2011 at 11:34 pm

your dvds better not have any fucking outer sleeves or latches on the side of the dvd case and if i have trouble getting the discs out of the case im gunna be pissed

• Analbag Thats Me

May 23, 2011 at 12:58 am

Ok James…you finally got me. This was too good a deal not to finally buy all the AVGN seasons. No more clogging up the bandwidth on your site watching reruns! Now all you gotta do is put Inspector Gadget on all following seasons telling me how to move the glow and push the buttons

• May 23, 2011 at 7:29 am

oh god I want to order, but Im afraid of european customs delaying my order for months. Arethere any europe based retailers for the avgn dvds ?

• Oma Wilkes

May 23, 2011 at 9:47 am

“if you pick up the AVGN DVD Quad Pack or the AVGN Volume 3 & 4 pack you save even more!”

you are not good as math (like my english)
    you save (about) 5$ per item, so you save less when the product is more
    expensive

perhaps a user know how much cost it to deliver to europe (germany)?

• May 23, 2011 at 1:02 pm

How come this DVD has season 2 mixed in with season 4 ? This is just like the Ninja Turtles Video.

• May 24, 2011 at 12:02 am

Does the DVD menu include Inspector Gadget?

• DjDiabolik

May 24, 2011 at 9:52 am

mmm… good. But this DVD contain all episodes of AVGN or not ??

• Tom00

November 20, 2011 at 11:15 am

does these have end labels?