Old Turtles Videos

Mike / April 12th, 2011

There’s lots of new Ninja Turtle videos coming here on Cinemassacre from now till the end of the Summer. Here’s links to some of the old Ninja Turtle related videos we’ve done in the past.

We Wish You A Turtle Christmas

Critic and Nerd: Making of Coming Out of Our Shells Tour

TMNT: 2007

Angry Video Game Nerd: TMNT 3 (Part 2)

Angry Video Game Nerd: TMNT 3 (Part 1)

Angry Nintendo Nerd: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Generation TMNT (2003)

Comments

• setherd

April 12, 2011 at 8:18 pm

The Generation TMNT (2003) link is broken.

It should be:

• April 12, 2011 at 8:22 pm

Awesome Turtle videos! Time to get all nostalgic. The Pizza Power song from the Coming Out of Our Shells Tour still rocks.

• BKopp

April 12, 2011 at 8:34 pm

when i was in high school, i thought this video making fun of the “coming out of our shells tour” was hilarious.

• Joe

April 12, 2011 at 10:15 pm

Finally something to look forward to on Tuesdays!!! Cowabunga!!

• April 13, 2011 at 12:08 am

James, I really Hope someday you collaborate with Doug Walker once more Even if it wasn’t Critic or Nerd Related. Both you guys, are extrodinarily talented that it feels so awesome seeing you guys be Hilarous together.

• killteck

April 13, 2011 at 2:14 pm

The critic sucks. Ultimate gayness.

• YuL

April 14, 2011 at 12:04 am

The video you did with the critic had me laughing a lot ! Im a big fan of both of you I think it would be nice to see more of that :o)

• DianaGohan

April 14, 2011 at 4:11 pm

“The critic sucks. Ultimate gayness”

– Wow, how unbelievably immature. I mean yeah everyone has the right to their opinion but you know just saying someone is “ultimate gayness” without even giving a reason why says more about you, then the person you’re criticizing. No offense or anything but really, that just seemed like a very unnecessary comment. Espiecally since the AVGN and Nostalgia Critic respect and like the other’s work so really, making a trollling comment like that more annoys James then amuses him.

Anyway thanks for sending the links for all the various Turtles related videos you’ve done. The old video game review (and the critic crossover) is probably the funniest, and most ironically the most postive is the 2007 Movie. I know you’ve been asked this before but I really hope one of these Turtle Tuesday updates has a mini review of Turtles Forever since really, I’d like to know your opinion as an old school turtle fan on whether or not you thought the specials did the 80’s turtles justice or not.

• mitchbitch

April 14, 2011 at 9:22 pm

but its true…the nostalgia critic is just horrible. he seems like a huge asshole to me.

• Whiskey Clone

April 16, 2011 at 11:45 am

“but its true…the nostalgia critic is just horrible. he seems like a huge asshole to me”

Ever seen interviews or Q&A’s with him? He seems like a nice guy. The Nostalgia Critic is about as much a part of Doug Walker’s real personality as, well, AVGN is a part of James’ real personality.

It’s okay if you don’t like his videos, but you have to remember that they are just videos. The character is not a reflection of his true self.

• killteck

April 17, 2011 at 6:03 pm

@ DianaGohan
    What, is that guy your boyfriend or something? I watched some of that guy”s show and judged it accordingly. Oh, it was a necessary comment, and for my amusement.

• April 18, 2011 at 8:50 am

sorry but the critic sucks

• Grimmjow Jeagerjaques

April 18, 2011 at 4:40 pm

Wow I usually don’t like The Nostalgia Critic but the Coming Out Of Their Shells Video was hilarious. James being there probably had a lot to do with why I liked the video but I almost didn’t watch it on account of The Critic being there, but I’m glad I did.

• faddiego83

April 18, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Nostalgia Critic can be funny; but when he doesn’t know what he’s talking about, he can really embarrass himself. Plus, I’m not much of a fan the TGWTG crew when they have their own little comedy-action things going on. If you’re a critic–especially one that specifically specializes in being negative, then your own stuff better be REALLY funny, creative or well-done.

James can get away with it because he’s that much better and because he’s reviewing video games which are more of a form of challenge than storytelling.

• faddiego83

April 18, 2011 at 6:45 pm

The one thing I want to know is whether or not James will be discussing the original black & white Turtles comics. I’m not gonna pretend to be a diehard fan of the or that they’re even particularly good; but I think a lot of people assume that the Ninja Turtles began as an animated series/toyline when the comics came first. And I don’t mean like G.I. Joe or Transformers where the comics hit the shelves right before the first episodes aired, I mean the comic book was released in 1984 and the toyline, the cartoon series and the second comic book series (the one published by Archie to tie into the show) came about in 1987 and changed a great deal.

The movies seemed to be trying to find a happy medium.

I’m not saying I want James to do a weekly podcast about every issue Eastman and Laird worked on or published, I just hope it gets acknowledged because it is kinda fascinating and often overlooked.

• cheezdoodle96

April 25, 2011 at 11:10 am

Cool James, Michelangelo is my favourite turtle too =)

• Romulator

April 25, 2011 at 6:34 pm

Turtles in Time

dont click this link if you do not wish to watch all the tutle videos of the first and seond series totally free

TMNT http:/vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retrotoons/index.php?show=13

• rhiannon650

May 7, 2011 at 9:49 pm

dvds – HELP MOMMY possessed christmas Michaelangelo scares me !!!!

• Jack Noir

May 25, 2011 at 8:50 am

i can’t stand this nostalgia critic guy

mike should have been the other reviewer in that “coming out of their shell tour” video

i had to stop watching it, jesus god..

• June 27, 2014 at 9:54 pm

I saw the Coming Out of Their Shells tour free at about age 9 wean The Lafayette Parish School Board set an show at the Cajundome just for the kids who had the best grades and behaver the who year; BD kids gfided if they were midstreamed long enfte and was on level 4.