Charity auction – autographed Sega Genesis/CD/ bundle

James / February 7th, 2011

TitanAura is auctioning a Sega Genesis with CD unit. It is autographed by myself and many others. They were missing controllers, so I was able to donate one controller from my personal collection to help them complete the bundle. It’s one of those special controllers with the X,Y,X buttons. The auction is on Ebay but the proceeds go to Child’s Play charity foundation.

You can see PHOTOS HERE.

And the AUCTION HERE.

Comments

• D-CIL

February 7, 2011 at 3:17 pm

James, your post says the 32x is included, but I don’t see it in any of the pictures, nor in the auctions description. Just wondering if there is something I’m missing.

• RetroGamerK91

February 7, 2011 at 5:06 pm

Man, my Genesis just crapped out on me about a month ago, so I’m looking forward into getting a hold of one. But due to the retro-gaming boom that’s been going on, a lot of that stuff is getting a little bit pricey, that or simply this stuff is getting rarer, which I find a little bit sad because I grew up with the classic consoles. This Genesis looks sick! Too bad I don’t got a lot of serious money to bid on this beast. Happy gaming!

• February 7, 2011 at 7:41 pm

wont bid beause the Sega is a pile of BOOM!

• BouncekDeLemos

February 7, 2011 at 7:54 pm

Where’s the 32X?

• TitanAura

February 7, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Hey guys, auctioneer here…. I just noticed the 32X flub in James’ description. It’s an honest mistake. Really. I apologize if you were disappointed by the lack of a 32X in the auction….. Please don’t hurt me. >_<

• adenton7

February 7, 2011 at 11:34 pm

LOL please don’ t hurt me. That is really nice of you to donate to a charity. I hope it brings a lot of money because it is for charity. Cannot wait for your next video whatever it might be. I would love to see another You Know What’s Bullshit!, but just do whatever makes you happy.

• February 8, 2011 at 2:30 am

Sorry about that. I corrected the mistake. No 32X.

• February 8, 2011 at 4:17 am

“It’s Child’s Play!”

I hope that the charity doesn’t suck as much as the product that the slogan above tried to promote 😛

• TitanAura

February 8, 2011 at 3:38 pm

No evil Chucky dolls included. =P

• AllBeast

February 9, 2011 at 2:17 am

i have really special controller, but for mega drive, made by me in 1996. I beaten with it 126 games and it is still work, but not perfect, if you James want it, i can send it for you, but use it in videos, lol
    photo

• February 11, 2011 at 12:19 am

This is a really good idea… and seeing it currently at $355 is very impressive… Keep up the great work James!

• t_eclipse

February 11, 2011 at 8:25 am

James, looks like you donated more than just a controller. Is that Castlevania Bloodlines I see in the sega in the ebay pic? If you had nothing to do with that I would be shocked. The irony is deafening

😛

Thanks for supporting a good cause.

-t

• TomM

February 14, 2011 at 4:04 pm

Only if I had enough to buy it……btw it’s cool money’s going to charity.

• March 6, 2011 at 1:08 pm

Ok everyone stop wining about the 32X, did you not see him shoot it with an arrow?