See me trying to be badass in “Spade”

James / December 10th, 2010

Coming up, see me trying to be badass in the web series “Spade.” It’s an interactive series. After each episode, you have 72 hours to vote on what you want to happen next. For example, at the very end of this episode, you’ll get a link to vote if the cast will be attacked by Vampires, The Wolf Man, Zombies, The Mummy, Frankenstein’s Monster, or the Phantom of the Opera. (voting for this one is up by Sunday at midnight)

I make a brief appearance in the middle of Episode #18, but you’ll see more of me in the next episodes. The story is wild, especially since the viewers vote on how it unfolds. If you want to start getting caught up, you can see the rest of the series here.

SPADE – EPISODE #18

Spade is produced by DarkStone Entertainment, the same folks working on the remake of Plan 9 From Outer Space which I’ll also be appearing in. Keep in mind that Spade is quickly shot and “Pan 9” will be a much bigger budget.

PLAN 9 – TRAILER

Comments

• tenchibr

December 10, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I don’t know if I could keep up with your schedule, gosh you work so hard.

We appreciate it though.

• Gonzalo_vm

December 10, 2010 at 6:06 pm

when is plan 9 from outer space will be release??

• December 10, 2010 at 6:33 pm

Both look like very cool projects to be involved in, props man. can’t wait to see plan 9. and damn it must be insanity working on so many things at once man, keep that shit up, cheers.

• YuL

December 10, 2010 at 7:03 pm

Hmmm I couldn’t recognize you James, wich character were you (or wich charcater was he) ?

• December 10, 2010 at 7:32 pm

@YuL
    My character is Luther Jessup. In this episode, I’m only seen briefly. You don’t see my face, which is why you couldn’t recognize me. You’ll see more of me in the next episodes.

• December 10, 2010 at 7:43 pm

James, that “FUCK” is unmistakeable. 🙂

Overall it is a pretty fun show and the scope is pretty huge considering how low the budget is for it. I really like the Criswell-esque dude at the beginning and end.

• marigold23

December 10, 2010 at 8:34 pm

Hey, James!

Believe it or not, I recognized that arm! Must’ve been from seeing you hold/drop/throw so many controllers and games and whatnot, but I feel silly. Anyway, I wanted to ask: Was one of the women the girl who starred in Legend of the Blue Hole? She looked really familiar.

• horrorfanboy

December 10, 2010 at 8:36 pm

When will the new Christmas themed Spike movie review be up, James?

• QMorris

December 11, 2010 at 12:29 am

Your left arm is an excellent actor. You must be so proud of him.

• DanManX

December 11, 2010 at 1:23 am

Wait, he needs help in Nilbog, Virginia? NILBOG?! James, you need to be less worried about the classic monsters, and more worried about trolls/goblins.

• Gioray

December 11, 2010 at 5:34 am

I just watched some “Spade” stuff.

Plan of regulat ep.: boring-boring-boring-BOOBS-boring-BOOBS-end.
    Choose which boobs u wanna see next: vampires, zombie, the mummy etc

• scback

December 11, 2010 at 11:29 am

Wow! These guys are BAD actors, lol.

• chvu9dfadsal

December 12, 2010 at 10:29 am

Wow! These guys are BAD actors, lol.

• chvu9dfadsal

December 12, 2010 at 10:30 am

ONLINE STORE—“ ==== W W W(famalegoods) c o m
    ====
    Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
    Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12
    Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33
    Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30
    We need your support and trust!!! Dear friends, please temporarily stop your footsteps To our website Walk around A look at , in your sight shopping heaven and earth You’ll find our price is more suitable for you.
    Welcome to our website === W W W(famalegoods) c o m
    Thanks to the support!

our websit: ★∴ ☆
    ☆ http://doiop.com/sb18a5

• FreeID

December 12, 2010 at 6:24 pm

hey guess what asshole, internet accounts are like, FREE, so you gotta try harder to silence people

• MaxDiputs

December 12, 2010 at 11:08 pm

No offense to you Mr. Rolfe,

But the spade episode was pretty terrible. I mean, the background noise in the tunnel scene, the terrible over acting, and the script that is just as interesting as reading about fly mating. Couldn’t they have at least edited the background noise out? I tried to watch it and enjoy it but I kept getting annoyed. Your videos never have any of those problems, and you do them once a month almost by yourself. I now have an even greater appreciation for what you do.

• December 13, 2010 at 2:42 am

It seems your scene is the only scene that wasn’t annoyingly stupid.

And does it seem weird if I knew it was you before you even said a word? My volume was low and I saw the arm like, “That’s James, isn’t it?” Then I saw your ring and I friggin’ knew it as a fact.

• Jenifer

December 14, 2010 at 7:04 pm

hahahaha very good episode! and of course that those were James’s hand!! there is no way to be mistaken with those hands!!! hahahahaa nice work James! will we see more of you in the next episode huh?? can’t wait!

• kathryn0992

December 14, 2010 at 8:12 pm

this…..was so awful.

• fj89dsafdaskl

December 14, 2010 at 9:34 pm

ONLINE STORE—“ ==== W W W(famalegoods) c o m
    ====
    Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
    Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12
    Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33
    Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30
    We need your support and trust!!! Dear friends, please

temporarily stop your footsteps To our website Walk

around A look at , in your sight shopping heaven and

earth You’ll find our price is more suitable for you.
    Welcome to our website === W W W(famalegoods) c o m
    Thanks to the support!

our websit: ★∴ ☆
    ☆ http://doiop.com/sb18a5
    ╭⌒╮⌒╮★∵╭⌒ ★∴ ☆
    ╱◥██◣ ☆
    |田|田田│ ☆ ★
    ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

• Schloss Ritter

December 18, 2010 at 2:06 pm

Plan 9 looks a lot bigger budget compared to the original, even accounting for today’s standards vs standards back then, heh.

• December 23, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Well I founds James’ scene. You rock as usual, but no way in hell I was making it through the rest of that shit fest.

• December 25, 2010 at 9:05 am

ha ha ha, I am so fond of you James, you are so sweet http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/index.php?ref=65348

• AikoujOi

December 27, 2010 at 1:29 pm

Can’t wait to you act in Plan 9 and Spade.