AVGN DVD VOL 4 Content revealed!

James / December 5th, 2010

Here’s a teaser promo for the upcoming AVGN DVD Volume 4. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s released on Screwattackstore.com.

And here’s the complete list of content on Volume 4.

DISC 1

Autographing Title Cards
Hanging out in the Nerd Room
Virtual Reality Stuntmaster
Sega 3D Glasses
Top 10 Nerd Moments 2009
Trailers

Comments

• RyanThunder

December 5, 2010 at 3:39 am

Just in time for the holiday season, as usual!

• December 5, 2010 at 3:49 am

I’m in.

• December 5, 2010 at 4:16 am

A perfect Christmas gift for me. 🙂

• December 5, 2010 at 5:21 am

is it possible those AVGN dvds can be sold in amazon.com ?

• Gav

December 5, 2010 at 6:05 am

Really looking forward to this ^_^

• IdealIdeas91

December 5, 2010 at 6:49 am

cant wait for someone to post this as torrent so i may enjoy it.

• Liam Gauci

December 5, 2010 at 7:48 am

Can’t wait!!! yaaaayyy!!!

• angryrider

December 5, 2010 at 10:02 am

Aw, no Plumbers without Ties uncensored?

Cool DVD set anyway, sir.

• December 5, 2010 at 10:08 am

ROCK AND ROLL! I cannot wait!!!!

I’m curious if the videos themselves will be expanded a bit from the online versions as some of the other DVDs have them.

As far as a DVD extra in an upcoming release (or maybe the Making of Crazy Castle will be this) is that I’d love to see a documentary extra of the entire process of making one of your videos. From idea, script, filming the game, to rehearsing, shooting the nerd parts and then editing. Everything. That would be great. Or maybe do all that for the Nerd movie that you will be working on. I love those making of extras on DVDs. Its what DVDs were made for!

Anyway, looking forward to scoring this the minute its available!

Cheers, T

• BatDan

December 5, 2010 at 10:45 am

Plenty of good content . I look forward to seeing its release.

Also, fun cameo on “Deadliest Character”. Shame Mechagodzilla was defeated.
    Will we see more of Dr. Fanboix in your own videos?

• December 5, 2010 at 10:51 am

Oh swanky. You’re tossing in the NES Collection video? This one might rival the second volume as the best AVGN DVD Volume overall.

• siko1989

December 5, 2010 at 11:28 am

Awesome DVD mate, it looks like it has the best content by far.. why cant we pre=order it on screwattack now? lol

• Drejjmit

December 5, 2010 at 12:29 pm

Can’t you sell it as Digital Download too? Since my country are not supporting PayPal i have to illegality download it to be able to watch =/

• Zelda_Boy

December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm

Hey James. I just wanted to pop in to say nice cameo on TGWTG’s charity Dive last night. I love Dr Fanboix, I think Cinmassecre just got it’s own Equivalent to Dr, Insano. I’d love to see more of him, as I’m sure other people would.

and I feel your pain. I was cheering for MechGodzilla too. I never liked them power rangers

• Kalan

December 5, 2010 at 2:50 pm

That was so epic, I shed a tear.

• Furydeath

December 5, 2010 at 4:49 pm

If only i had money for it too bad there no way to just see the bonus stuff.

• pro_thizz

December 5, 2010 at 5:15 pm

anyone know when the movie is coming out?

• JayRam

December 5, 2010 at 5:38 pm

I Should’ve known someone would describe this as ‘epic.’ The one word in the English language to overstay its welcome.

I own volumes 1 & 2; I’ll pick up 3 & 4 in the near future.

• DaXiang

December 5, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Are you getting spam by those “virus”

• December 5, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Ah man, I can’t wait until you release volume 4, add to my collection of Nerd DVD’s. So, when are you going to re-release your DVD’s into the “Remastered” edition or “3D” edition or “Added Digtial Features” edition like every other film maker appears to do for a cash grab? You know what’s funny, I make poke fun at that type of thing but I’m the one you’ll see going back every time to buy the next latest edition to come out lol.

Anyway, great stuff, can’t wait for its release, I’m buyin for sure 🙂

• Bimmy

December 6, 2010 at 7:15 am

Filled with episodes you can watch for free on the Internet. Classy, James.

• Loban

December 6, 2010 at 9:26 am

What has happend to the new AVGN video,why is it delayed? very strange case-strange case of dr.jeckyll:D

• Sulli

December 6, 2010 at 10:06 am

I’mChinese ,My english is very pool sorry! Today i have just registered.
    Please forgive me if i say the wrong.
    I think James is 很有趣,我非常喜欢,呵呵

• Sulli

December 6, 2010 at 10:09 am

You can use the e-mail contact me,I want make Foreign friend,[email protected]

• Gav

December 6, 2010 at 12:01 pm

@ IdealIdeas91 why would you want to torrent this? all the videos are up here for you to watch for free anyways?!

the DVD’s are selling on Screw Attack at a really good price as it is, worldwide shipping too! So I am guessing it’s not a price issue cos they couldn’t be any cheaper for what great content is on them.

Collectors and hardcore fans will buy em for sure, which is why I am well looking forward to the 4th installment. Pirating / Torrent any of these and it defeats the point if your a true fan, surly.

Cheap A** ; – P

• December 6, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Ah man, that sucks that people torrent this. It’s a bargain and for those who are like “It’s a DVD of stuff we can view for free on the internet”, well, it’s better quality, has extra’s and funds James to keep doing this.

You want moar free episodes? Buy a copy.

I’ll be buying this for Christmas as always. It’s one of my christmas day highlights watching these. Keep up the good work!

• Valhawk

December 7, 2010 at 1:28 am

This year I actually have some leftover holiday money after buying the family gifts and to treat myself will definitely be buying the quad pack. Good price for all 4 volumes and a nice gift from me to myself. Can’t wait, bring on volume 4.

• December 7, 2010 at 9:38 am

Love it, thank you so much James, we love you so much, thanks for all the BOOM! http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/Index.php?ref=65348

• December 8, 2010 at 2:25 pm

Wow, looking at the special features and the episodes, this looks like it might be the best DVD yet! I’m super excited to see those extras! Day 1 purchase for me!

• Evildeadmanwalking77

December 9, 2010 at 10:41 am

What’s the hold up on Volume 4? It’s torture man! I had to take it off my christmas list because of the delay but it looks like it’ll worth the wait and I’ll just buy it myself as a late Xmas gift to myself anyways! I haven’t been disappointed yet with these dvds! MORE NERD!!! MORE NERD!!!! Can’t wait for the movie! I need the laughs!

• chvu9dfadsal

December 12, 2010 at 10:32 am

ONLINE STORE—“ ==== W W W(famalegoods) c o m
    ====
    Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
    Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12
    Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33
    Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30
    We need your support and trust!!! Dear friends, please temporarily stop your footsteps To our website Walk around A look at , in your sight shopping heaven and earth You’ll find our price is more suitable for you.
    Welcome to our website === W W W(famalegoods) c o m
    Thanks to the support!

our websit: ★∴ ☆
    ☆ http://doiop.com/sb18a5
    ╭⌒╮⌒╮★∵╭⌒ ★∴ ☆
    ╱◥██◣ ☆
    |田|田田│ ☆ ★
    ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

• wanshi

December 15, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Ladies and gentlemen,
    =====www.kogoal.com===== =====www.kogoal.com===== brand shoes,handbags,clothes,watches,caps,jeans,perfume,sunglasses,jackets,t-shirt,jersey,belts,purse,wallets,shawn,scarf,bikini,and so on.
    1)High quality. the tags and style code number are 100% correct.
    2) Safety. If the goods seized by our customs, we will resend them to you.
    3) Quick shipment. We have agreement with some International Express
    Corporation, the products will be shipped within 24 hours after we received your payment. And the parcel will reach your side in 4-7working days.
    4) Lowest price. We can give you the best price based on equal conditions in China.
    5) We are very serious seller, assure you that we can have very perfect cooperation.

We are willing to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers
    if there is any question of our products,pls don’t hesitate to contact me at your free time,we will try our best to help you.

credit first,Best severce,fast delivery,high quality

=====www.kogoal.com===== =====www.kogoal.com==== ,”’╭⌒╮⌒╮.’,”’,,’,.”,,’,”,.
    ╱◥██◣”o’,”’,,’,.”.”,,’,.
    |田|田田│ ”,,’,.’,”’,,’,.”
    ╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╬

• Gav

December 16, 2010 at 10:02 am

Damn these advert / website direction / spamming / lame / rubbish posts!

I.E – ‘wanshi’ & ‘chvu9dfadsal’ plus many others!

When I use to have a blog about my Multimedia work spammers just use to overload the comments section, so so annoying, You gonna delete these posts James? they seem to be getting more frequent. Do you have anyone to moderate the comments section on your site?

I just think those kinda posts are a tad rude, annoying and pointless and they distract from viewing what other REAL people post, which is interesting,