AVGN DVD Vol 4 – Coming very soon

James / December 3rd, 2010

The new AVGN video is delayed slightly, but you’ll see it. Here’s some good news. The DVD is coming very soon. This is of course, the 4th AVGN DVD. All of them can be purchased at Screwattackstore.com.

Here’s a little more details:

AVGN Volume 4: $23.98
AVGN Quad pack (volumes 1-4): $62.98
AVGN Vol 3&4 pack: $39.98

Ships to ALL paypal supported countries. Now has multiple shipping selections for domestic orders so people can choose the price and delivery speed that works best for them. DVDs are not region coded, meaning they will play in all working domestic and international DVD players.

You’ll hear from us as soon as it’s released.

Comments

• thelliott

December 3, 2010 at 5:29 pm

Think a purchase is in order 🙂

• House

December 3, 2010 at 5:37 pm

any idea when the new vid might be out

• Aeffles

December 3, 2010 at 6:01 pm

As doubtful as it is, I really hope we can see a few in person tomorrow :X

Keep up the good work, James.

• A_ninja

December 3, 2010 at 6:19 pm

hey nerd you should wait till 100th episode to release and have like a behind the scenes special of the making of the E.T. one…i mean the 100th

• Lozzo

December 3, 2010 at 6:32 pm

Just in time for Christmas, perfect

• Xpeki

December 3, 2010 at 6:32 pm

That’s pretty good, but what are the vids?
    Or any idea when the new vid is coming out?

• Valo216

December 3, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Is it going to be on sale at magfest?

• SlyShaDow

December 3, 2010 at 6:51 pm

What’s this mentioning of an E.T. episode, A_ninja? 😮

• LeonBlade10

December 3, 2010 at 6:58 pm

that’s awesome!! too bad that i have… certain limitations with the paypal thing, but is still awesome that you’ll release the 4th DVD soon, good job, James, and i really hope that the video will be uploaded tomorrow at least…

• December 3, 2010 at 7:09 pm

Hey James, off-topic but have you seen this?

Back to the Future game finally has a trailer.

• CinemassacreFanBoy

December 3, 2010 at 7:21 pm

Hey James, just wondering if we could see the boxart or something from the DVD, that would be cool.

• December 3, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Hm.. I was thinking about getting a new lens for my camera.. But I think this settles it, I just have to add Volume 4 to the other 3 in my shelf! :]

• DragonOfTime

December 3, 2010 at 7:28 pm

I wish i could buy the quad pack 🙁 I will buy it eventually though!

• December 3, 2010 at 8:14 pm

If only you would put a preorder up 🙁

• strint519

December 3, 2010 at 9:09 pm

Hopefully it will be released by Christmas 🙂

• abenoslave

December 3, 2010 at 9:19 pm

I wonder how many people will be whining at James in person if the new AVGN isn’t up by tomorrow.

• December 3, 2010 at 9:36 pm

It won’t be for a few months till I can purchase again, but I will say that I will be making the 4 pack purchase when I do. Could you tell us why there is a delay for the new video, James? I’m not bitching. I’m just curious is all. I know it’s going to be a damn good one cause they all have been. : )

• December 3, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Look’s good James!!! Keep up the great work!

• Elvenking

December 3, 2010 at 10:42 pm

No worries about the delay James. Bound to be a very good reason for it, and I would not want to mess with a good thing. Thanks for providing litteraly many nights of laughter. I fear the loss of AVGN when you make it big. 😉

Bu then, I am sure you’d make the kind of movie I would want to watch. Cause you do just that. Incredible to have you on the internet and making the life of those who understand you, have a really great time. Many many thanks from over here.

• Syph

December 3, 2010 at 11:04 pm

This is a definite buy. I need to own some AVGN in physical form.

• ldbalash

December 3, 2010 at 11:25 pm

That’s good and all, but when is the new video going to come out, what is it, and will it be on this amazing new DVD that you tell of? Thanks for the updates James.

• Evs55

December 4, 2010 at 12:14 am

Super excited for the new AVGN video! (no Leslie Nielsen tribute?)

• Seiryu

December 4, 2010 at 12:26 am

To everyone asking about the content of the new DVD, I assume it will be all the videos from 2009, which means it will contain:

Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker
    Castlevania, Part 1
    Castlevania, Part 2
    Castlevania, Part 3
    Castlevania, Part 4
    Little Red Hood
    Winter Games

As for whether the new video will be on it or not, well, no, of course not. I assume that DVD Vol. 5 will be coming out around this time next year with the 13 videos from 2010 on it.

@A_ninja
    Seeing as the next video (which will be the last of 2010) is going to be #97, episode 100 (along with all of the other 2011 videos) won’t be on DVD until Vol. 6, which I assume will come out in winter of 2012. Knowing James I’m sure he’ll do something special for his fans, but you will have to wait a while before anyone will get to see it.

• December 4, 2010 at 1:21 am

Is it possible to get a bundle with volumes 2 + 3 + 4? I have the first one and want to get the rest.

• December 4, 2010 at 9:04 am

Hello James, I’m a very big fan of yours, I’ve seen a ton of your material and I think it’s all just wonderful. I was wondering if perhaps you could elabortate as to what comes included in the DVD packs. Is it just your AVGN episodes, or do you have other works of yours, such as Board James, on them as well?

• PedroLanza

December 4, 2010 at 1:02 pm

it would be nice to see a bluray disc featuring all the 4 DVDs

• xenxander

December 4, 2010 at 1:17 pm

dammit! I JUST purchased the ultimate pack of vol. 1-3 and the screw attack stuff and that was the same price as this quad pack.

I mean the order was JUST PLACED, yesterday.

can I get vol. 4 at a discount because of this?
    I can provide my shipping manifest if needed… please?

• Hydrassas

December 4, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Thanks for letting us know and keeping us updated mate. 🙂

• LastOrders

December 4, 2010 at 8:13 pm

PedroLanza said “it would be nice to see a bluray disc featuring all the 4 DVDs”

It would be nice to see a 3D disc featuring all 4 DVDs.

You did say you were unhappy with the quality of some of your older videos. Maybe it was lack of 3D effects that was missing. Everything is in 3D now. You need to get with the times or risk being left behind 😉

• Undertaker

December 4, 2010 at 8:30 pm

Thanks for keeping us informed on the Nerd video. will it b coming out in the next few days?

• December 4, 2010 at 9:25 pm

@LastOrders I think he meant because Blu Rays can hold lots of content.

• GazPumped

December 4, 2010 at 10:30 pm

i don’t fuckin care about the delay !!
    i will buy them all as soon as the 4th is out !!
    Hail from France !!

• December 4, 2010 at 11:21 pm

I’m hinting to my wife what I I want for Christmas. (The Ultimate Nerd Pack). Will the 4th disc be in the Christmas timeframe? Looking forward to the laughs! By the way, it was awesome meeting you, Mike, and the web guy today! I hope you all enjoy El Ballo ;-P

• December 5, 2010 at 12:29 am

I know this is stupid, but I just thought I’d post it anyway. When you sing it think Dire Straights’ “Money For Nothing”. This could be the next theme for the AVGN.

I want my, I want my, I want my A…V…G…N…

I’m sure the other fans could come up with some new lyrics to that chorus there. lol! I sure hope the new video gets posted tonight.

• LastOrders

December 5, 2010 at 1:19 am

@Manofiorn I was being sarcastic little shit 🙂

• LastOrders

December 5, 2010 at 1:21 am

pickle

• LastOrders

December 5, 2010 at 1:25 am

Oh btw mechagodzilla was robbed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• December 5, 2010 at 2:22 am

You know what should come very soon an AVGN episode. I know it’s a once a month thing but now I’m only checking your site like every 2 weeks along with maybe 50% of your fans. That also means that you generate less $ from ads. Hope the upcoming episode is epic.

• Lanlost

December 5, 2010 at 4:17 am

“TFiPW says: You know what should come very soon an AVGN episode.”

Translation:
    “You know what should come very soon instead? How about the new AVGN episode?”

It’s been a real shitty week for my girlfriend (mother died) though so I can’t wait to tell her there is a new AVGN. Oh yeah, I can’t can hardly wait either.

firstf La Mulana, the wii version, gets sent back for whateber rea

• Lanlost

December 5, 2010 at 4:23 am

Er…. Sorry about that. I totally passed out and slammed my head into my keyboard.

You can see, I was starting to go back and change the comment since the la mulana stuff appears afterwards.

I’m going to bed. I can hardly finish THIS comment.

Me wanty AVGN.

• December 5, 2010 at 2:33 pm

kinda odd how he said in his YKWB episode bout pennies, “every cost should end in either a 0 or a 5” and this ends in 98

• December 7, 2010 at 9:39 am

Thanks James, I am conisidering the purchase of this order, I just hope its not padded out with lots of BOOM!http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/retro/Index.php?ref=65348

• chvu9dfadsal

December 12, 2010 at 10:33 am

ONLINE STORE—“ ==== W W W(famalegoods) c o m
    ====
    Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16
    Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12
    Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33
    Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30
    We need your support and trust!!! Dear friends, please temporarily stop your footsteps To our website Walk around A look at , in your sight shopping heaven and earth You’ll find our price is more suitable for you.
    Welcome to our website === W W W(famalegoods) c o m