Twin Pines Mall Reenactment – MORE PHOTOS

James / November 17th, 2010

Here’s some more photos from the Back to the Future Twin Pines Mall movie screening, and DeLorean chase reenactment.

Comments

• ObSoLeTe

November 17, 2010 at 3:05 am

awesome mate, the photos give us a bit more to see rather then that dark video that was out recently

cheers

• tenchibr

November 17, 2010 at 5:55 am

Mr. Rolfe, correct me if I’m wrong, but are you INTENTIONALLY reversing the featured videos on the home page? As in GOING BACK IN TIME???

I have a feeling I might be the first one to have noticed it.

• November 17, 2010 at 9:27 am

tenchibr,
    No you’re not the first person to mention it. It’s just because there hasn’t been a new video in a while. It’s a good way to showcase older videos that some people may not have seen before.

• November 17, 2010 at 9:33 am

Sweet, this was posted on my birthday <3

• cptsrg

November 17, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Ya James i like you showcasing older vids when new arent out yet i kinda forgot how funny and entertaining they really are.

• November 17, 2010 at 6:17 pm

James, I like you long time, but recently I think oyu have lost some focus or become too focused and as a result they might start calling you: Mr BOOM-bastic instead of fantastic.

• Evilrex

November 17, 2010 at 7:38 pm

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with show casing some older stuff, there’s so many great videos that get lost in time and it’s good to be reminded of them. That’s how I feel about it anyways.

And this reenactment was cool, but would it of killed them to perhaps use a blue volkswagen camper? And the neons on the Delorean are kinda strange. Perhaps I care too much about little details, though.

• tenchibr

November 17, 2010 at 8:15 pm

Sigh, and I was hoping for a prize… Back to Oprah.

• BunchProductions.com

November 19, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Right James, good way!

• November 20, 2010 at 3:33 am

@James: Consider banning RomEmKing, all the user does is post referral links.

• November 22, 2010 at 9:36 pm

I have a video from this event here: http://vimeo.com/16560625

It was an amazing experience. Also, look on my page for a Hoverboarding video from the same week-long Back to the Future 25th Anniversary event!

• Tonio T

November 22, 2010 at 11:04 pm

BACK TO THE FUTURE imitation!