Tom (BIFF) Wilson’s Question Song

James / November 12th, 2010

Most Back to the Future fans have seen this already, but in case you haven’t, take a look. It’s mandatory viewing! (especially for “Back to the Future Month”)

Also funny, there’s this one. It’s the same song, but in case you’re feeling adventurous and looking for something other than the traditional camera angle. This one is performed with the camera INSIDE HIS PANTS!

See Tom Wilson’s website here (tomwilsonusa.com)

Comments

• Julian

November 12, 2010 at 5:16 am

I Love all this BTTF Stuff!

• J.J. McSandfarm

November 12, 2010 at 8:07 am

I had never seen this! I’m not the hugest BTTF fan, but I have seen the first movie about eighty times. The other two, maybe once or twice.

And video #2 is one of those fussy ones that won’t play until it’s fully loaded…I love those. But it has different lyrics if you listen carefully.

• BraveSirBevier

November 12, 2010 at 8:24 am

I’ve seen the first one and that is hilarious, but the pants video had me doubled over!

• November 12, 2010 at 9:13 am

I love how his song is wrong. (Key) grips don’t set up lights. They aren’t allowed to even touch lights. That’s the job of an electrician. And the job of a best boy is to help the gaffer with power distribution.

• November 12, 2010 at 12:47 pm

I show this to all of my friends, Tom is a funny dude.

• November 12, 2010 at 1:00 pm

Amazing!
    I love BTTF!

• Zelda_Boy

November 12, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Hey, the one in the pants had a few different questions. But it was hard to hear over the muffle of his…um…pants.

• November 12, 2010 at 1:26 pm

That was friggin’ hilarious! Tom Wilson is one of the most underrated actors. I’ve seen a lot of his work and always liked his performances. Thanks for sharing, James.

• lartrak2

November 12, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Well, technically the key grips don’t handle lights on major productions, but saying they “set up lights” is often essentially correct as sometimes they’re partially in charge of managing the lights for the scene. And on some productions, best boys are involved in setting up light fixtures.

Actually accurately describing what these jobs do, in their varied forms, would have made for some really awful song lyrics so….

• Murphy2112

November 12, 2010 at 3:05 pm

Man, he’s funny. Biff is hands-down the greatest bully to ever appear onscreen, and it’s all due to Tom Wilson.

• November 12, 2010 at 3:48 pm

I made a small comment on one of his vids saying I liked his stuff and all of a sudden I get this on my Youtube channel from Tom Wilson himself:

“Way to go, buddy! One of๏ปฟ your videos has over 300 views! Whooo! ”

I guess I should feel honored or something…

• November 12, 2010 at 4:20 pm

hey, i just made an account here for this, james i love all the stuff u do its great but i have a question
    this november 12,13,14 in my city Monterrey,MEX, there is a comic and board game convencion that said will have the delorian from BTTF, but i wanted to know if its an original of the movie or its just a made copy?
    i will go and take a small video and some pictures :D, ill try to send them to you james

• Ben_from_G-town

November 12, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Okay that was pretty damn funny! Though the second song had some different questions we couldn’t hear because of pants-cam! Also good to hear that it wasn’t real manure! Though I had hoped and figured it wouldn’t be! Thanks for sharing this, it was quite entertaining! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dead Planet

November 12, 2010 at 6:17 pm

Wow, that was great James.
    Thnx for sharing.

• MRRB452

November 12, 2010 at 6:55 pm

The different lyrics were:

What’s Michael J Fox like? He’s nice!
    What’s Christopher Lloyd like? He’s Kinda quiet
    What’s Crispin Glover like? Unusual….
    Stop asking me the question!

then

Was that real manure? No it wasn’t
    How was that Delorean? A piece of garbage
    Do those hoverboards really fly? Hey, it’s a movie!
    Stop asking me the question!

• November 12, 2010 at 9:01 pm

Hahaha! I laughed at the manure part. Love this song and the tune is quite catchy you can’t go wrong.

• WillWill

November 12, 2010 at 10:02 pm

He’s funny and all, and I watched his comedy special — one thing stood out to me, though. He struck me as an actually sorta’ angry and unstable dude. I mean, he kind of scares me in a way. It feels like he’s got a hot temper, or some anger issues — might be me projecting on him, though.

… anyone else get that vibe?

• November 12, 2010 at 10:28 pm

Tom is one funny guy, I’d like to see him in a new movie!

I could very much see him as a new Ghostbuster, totally out of control and wanting a punch up with ghosts!

• November 12, 2010 at 10:34 pm

@lartrak2

Not true. Grips aren’t allowed to touch lights; that’s the job of an electrician, even if it’s dropping a scrim in. Grips help cut the light with flags, sure, but they aren’t setting up lights .. ever.

• November 13, 2010 at 12:51 am

I remember watching this on College Humor back in.. 2006 or so. Great video. Maybe I’ll meet the guy at a convention some day.

• turdburglar

November 13, 2010 at 1:07 am

theres should be a “fuck rush limbaugh” day for BTTF month

• cptsrg

November 13, 2010 at 1:45 am

correct me if im wrong but i read a comment on youtube saying that he posted on his website that he isnt signing any BTTF stuff anymore because it marginalizes him? I hope this isnt true and hes just acting on stage but if it is its gonna suck for anyone who meets him and thinks theyre really lucky and go up to him all happy and stuff.

• pskeen0927

November 13, 2010 at 7:25 am

Fascinating. I admire how he embraces it.

• DarkNeonRain

November 13, 2010 at 10:09 am

very funny song. everything about back to future kicks ass, including the actors

• Shit Brain

November 13, 2010 at 1:43 pm

Tom Wilson is the man! Phenomenal!!

• Undertaker

November 13, 2010 at 10:21 pm

wow this guy is awesome!

• MacGyver1138

November 14, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Thomas Wilson is fantastic, and this just adds to the awesome. Thanks for posting this!

• JE3MAN

November 15, 2010 at 9:25 pm

Tom Wilson really is a genuinely funny man

• jjw1978

November 16, 2010 at 9:23 pm

Tom Wilson is hilarious. He has his own YouTube channel as well which he regularly updates:

๐Ÿ™‚

• cptsrg

November 17, 2010 at 12:17 pm

Hes really funny ive been watching his youtube vids but i found out that he really isnt signing anymore BTTF stuff i said that before but i thought it was rumor but its on his site

• November 17, 2010 at 6:24 pm

• BohsFan

November 29, 2010 at 11:23 am

Am I the only one who dosent love this guy?

• Schloss Ritter