AVGN will appear in iphone game “Texting of the Bread”

James / September 27th, 2010

TEXTING OF THE BREAD!

Texting and action combine in Texting of the Bread! Protect the world from the evil Dr. No Good and his never ending horde of zombie gingerbread men. Use your texting skills to annihilate the delicious enemies with your trusty cow and milk gun. Texting of the Bread features hours of level gameplay and a limitless survival mode. Unlock all the games secrets to continue with hours of new crazy fun. Features arcade, freeplay, and survival modes, facebook integration, achievements, and hours of gameplay. 75 regular levels and lots of hidden secrets.”

Play as AVGN in a FREE downloadable update – Coming Soon!

Official site http://textingofthebread.com/

“Get the iPhone/iPod version here! http://bit.ly/baqXFV

ALSO: The AVGN DVD’s have dropped in price in anticipation for the AVGN DVD VOL 4, expecting to be ready this November or December. (depends how soon I finish Monster Madness and the next AVGN episode)

MASSIVE DVD Price Drop!

All DVDs and DVD combo packs sold on ScrewAttackStore have a new low price! Which means you can be entertained by The Angry Video Game Nerd, ScrewAttack and Talking Classics for cheaper than ever! Check out the new low prices!

AVGN DVDs
The Best of the Angry Video Game Nerd: Volume 1: $9.98!
The Best of the Angry Video Game Nerd: Volume 2: $14.98!
The Best of the Angry Video Game Nerd: Volume 3: $19.98!

ScrewAttack DVDs
8-bit Glory DVD: $9.98!
Too HOT for the Internet DVD: $14.98!
Metal Gear Ben DVD: $14.98!

Talking Classics DVD
Talking Classics: Volume 1: $19.98!

DVD Packs
The Angry Video Game Nerd Triple Pack: $40!
ScrewAttack Triple Pack: $35.00!
DVD Mega Pack (All AVGN DVDs +Too HOT and 8-bit Glory): $65!
DVD Ultra Pack (Every DVD we sell): $95.00!

Head on over to ScrewAttackStore.com and pick up some video game entertainment!

Comments

• bick.benedict

September 27, 2010 at 12:57 pm

first!

• Soulreaper

September 27, 2010 at 1:08 pm

Woah, i might get the AVGN triple pack. πŸ˜€

40$? You can’t go wrong with that.

• September 27, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Why just iphone? Why not android too?

• Snoofalah

September 27, 2010 at 1:31 pm

I never figured the nerd to be the texting sort.

• sceery

September 27, 2010 at 1:41 pm

is this game free? if not how much does it cost

• September 27, 2010 at 1:49 pm

I think James must be the hardest working most amazing person ever, is it possible that I just love this man, I will be giving him my money very soon.

If you love the AVGN

• September 27, 2010 at 1:56 pm

Already got the triple pack, but it might make a good gift, eh? Waiting for my Cinemassacre T-shirt to roll in the door.

• browncoat

September 27, 2010 at 2:05 pm

James or Mike, when will this stuff be in the Cinemassacre store?

• Shadow

September 27, 2010 at 2:10 pm

@bick.benedict Your an asshole. Nobody says first on James Rolfe’s site.

• cloob1

September 27, 2010 at 2:14 pm

This is awesome! Think you’ll ever sell pieces of hair at your store? Nah, just joking, lol! But seriously, are you?

• September 27, 2010 at 2:48 pm

I still don’t have Volume 3 yet so maybe I’ll look into a possible 3&4 two pack!

• Manos

September 27, 2010 at 3:32 pm

James, is this next AVGN episode going to be a really crazy one with theatrics? A guest star? Or just a basic review of… “you know what”?

• Gonzalo_vm

September 27, 2010 at 4:41 pm

awesome James ! do you know if they send the dvds to argentina?

• Dr. Dib

September 27, 2010 at 6:00 pm

@Anyone who asked texting of the Bread Questions:

1)Cost is $1.99
    2)Android version is coming soon.

The official site has more info.

• September 27, 2010 at 7:25 pm

*Chants* Volume 4 – Volume 4 – Volume 4!

• bick.benedict

September 27, 2010 at 7:35 pm

@Shadow
    RE:
    “Your an asshole. Nobody says first on James Rolfe’s site.”

What is all the hostility about? Why are you so angry at me for saying I was the first one to post a comment? So just because I exclaim, “first” I’m an asshole? Are you jealous that I was the first one to post it and you weren’t? I don’t understand. Everyone always does that, and since I’ve never been first in my life, I thought I would stake my claim so to speak. If that makes me an asshole then too bad. I’m not an asshole; I’m a nice guy. And by the way, it’s “you’re,” an asshole, not “your” an asshole.

• September 27, 2010 at 8:17 pm

Dr. No Good? T_T

• tyro

September 27, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Is this basically an iPhone version of Typing of the Dead?

• September 28, 2010 at 8:25 am

@Dick.benedict

Saying “first” is not a comment. It’s more like an annoyance. A comment by definition is always a full sentence and is relevant to the conversation at hand.

Therefore Soulreaper would be the first person to comment on this page, technically. Next time try typing a full comment and then add a “first” as an after thought, if you truly must.

Then everybody wins, eh? …yeah.

• September 28, 2010 at 8:37 am

Looks like the stupidest game ever. Seriously, what’s the point?
    Is it meant for some 12yo girls to become even faster at typing SMS messages? I don’t get it…

I’d love to see you reviewing it.

• TENHIGHJEDI

September 28, 2010 at 9:36 am

@Dick.beendict

“You’re” ….. an asshole!! LOL

( \O/ )
    I / I /
    I I I /

• bick.benedict

September 28, 2010 at 12:34 pm

@trips
    Yeah, everybody wins.

• Necron99

September 28, 2010 at 7:05 pm

Awesome price! Picking up the triple pack right now!

• afterstar

September 30, 2010 at 3:37 am

Awesome, I’m going to order the triple pack,but before I do I have a few question.

The DVDs are called “Best of AVGN on >>ScrewAttack<< Volume x DVD".
    Do the DVDs also include all the episodes you released before your contract with Screwattack?

Also is it possible to let us download the episodes that had large alterations like the Back to the Future or Rocky old episodes.The missing/altered footage is what made those episodes that much better.

Are you going to make a Board James DVD or include them with a Nerd DVD as bonus? πŸ˜›

• DiplexTerror

September 30, 2010 at 5:18 pm

@ bick.benedict You Know Whats Buullllllssshhhiiiittttt!!!!!!! Assholes that put first on every comment. By the way the act of commenting something that pertains to the post I.E. (carreyfan23 on all of the older monster madness videos). makes you the first person to comment. Nobody really cares if you are first or not and the Moderators of this site ultimately decide who is first or not because they CAN delete your gay comments. Look at all of the other comments that have something to do with this little piece of cinematic greatness known as cinemassacre.com and then look at “You’re” shitty comment. (Wait all hail the english nazi bick.benidict.) Edit… shitty comments. I don’t care what other people write or how they write, but assholes like you do…and thats bullshit.

• Bekki Doll

October 6, 2010 at 4:45 pm

“Firsties” is a blogoland tradition. It doesn’t bother me. After all there are much worse things out there demand righteous anger.

I see it like Henry Rollins: It’s as if they’re tripping themselves on a curb this high.

Those bad Godzilla games? That deserves it.

“The Loudness Wars?” Yeah, that too.

Not getting a Pepsi? Oh yeah! Definitely that. πŸ˜‰

• Corndog

October 6, 2010 at 9:35 pm

Writing “first” might seem immature, but getting so upset by it is waaay lamer. Relax guys. Congrats on being first, if that sort of things makes you feel good. To the others that got all riled up about it, stop wasting your time and mental energy bitching someone out about something so unimportant.

I’m thinking about ordering all three DVD’s!