James at Comic-Con Day 2 Part 1

Mike / July 25th, 2010

Machete, Peanuts, Penn and Teller

Comments

• Zelda_Boy

July 25, 2010 at 2:09 pm

hmm, that Penn and Teller game sounds like it would make a funny review video. Maybe SOMEBODY should look into doing that, perhaps.

• Butch Bitch

July 25, 2010 at 2:09 pm

Penn and Teller RULES! Too bad you missed Machete, but then again, you were monstrously hungry. It’s cool Peanuts is going back to its roots, but I honestly probably won’t watch the new show. I think their glory days are WAY behind them!

• nammm3

July 26, 2010 at 12:18 am

cooool info about machete’s random gig and the peanut’s resurgence:-D

• creecreehoneybee

July 26, 2010 at 2:44 pm

What a great birthday present!!!! You’re the nerd, m-man…..

• avgnfan96

July 26, 2010 at 10:34 pm

this show kicks ass

• Soundman

July 27, 2010 at 12:26 am

Damn man, you were at Penn and Teller? I was there too. I actually met up with the girl afterwards and she was talking about the first time Penn threw the ring “Through her throat”, she was wondering what was going on. When people started laughing she though that teller or Penn were making bunny ears behind her head or something. She was pretty cool.

That was in line for Rifftrax, which you should’ve gone to >:C

• July 27, 2010 at 3:38 pm

The Peanuts are so famous that even I, in Central-Europe got to see that before last Christmas.

• July 27, 2010 at 7:49 pm

I think people are confused & are going from Day 1 Part 1, to Day 1 Part 2 to Day 2 Part 2. Notice how many comments there are on this video compared to the other 3.

• peachdaisy22

July 28, 2010 at 11:50 am

Some one dressed up as Mario passed you. 🙂

• Redo

July 30, 2010 at 2:09 am

10 responses??????

Don’t quit your day job, or rediscover yourself. I’d rather comment on progress of your new film projects and upcoming AVGN releases. You have production talent, but this stuff is BLEH. Any noob can walk around a comic convention with lame commentary.

• MollyWobbles6093

August 3, 2010 at 1:33 am

I spotted a Naruto cosplayer, and someone who looked like she had horns from Elfen Lied, but with blue hair. Anyone know what that was? Maybe they were cat ears…

Yay for Peanuts!

• TheShadowRealm

August 15, 2010 at 8:48 pm

I was at that Machete screening, they just showed and extended trailer, I met Robert Rodriguez, Michelle Rodriguez (I even gave her a silk Rose I found), and Danny Trejo (whom is hilarious), but it was really good because they gave out free tacos, mixed drinks, and beer. I was drunk by the end of the night, and they also had a DJ and go go dancers