Metal Gear Ben finale

James / May 18th, 2010

Metal Gear Ben is a series on ScrewAttack created by Ben Singer. I got to play a psychotic villain which is always a fun thing to do! The series wrapped up recently. 9 Episodes total. You can see them all here.

Comments

• May 18, 2010 at 3:54 pm

I’ll give them a watch over the weekend!

• Srceodizno

May 18, 2010 at 4:12 pm

I’ll try to watch them soon. Have you guys seen the new thing at that guy with the glasses.com. James rival. It’s pretty weird. Your my favourite though James but I still check out his stuff every now and again. 🙂

• pojut

May 18, 2010 at 5:41 pm

Cool! I wasn’t aware of this show at all, I’ll definitely have to check it out…looks awesome:-)

• Johnny Deformed

May 19, 2010 at 3:35 am

Yeah I have been watching metal gear ben. It’s alright, it’s got some dumb moments but it is overall an entertaining package.

@The discussion of Kickassia.
    Yeah I have been watching it. But for all we know James might appear later in the series as a guest?
    They post an episode every day, with 6 in total (I think) and we are already halfway there.

• Butch Bitch

May 19, 2010 at 6:30 am

Aww James,you’re so awesome as Mega Mantis in Metal Gear Ben,that villain voice of yours is sexy to say the most! 🙂

• kutuup

May 19, 2010 at 8:43 pm

Great performance James!

I was over the moon to see that they used my composition at the start of the credit roll (the electronica/rock bit) on the last episode 😛

In a super-loose way we collaborated! What an honour! 🙂

Doubly so since you rekindled my love of film work!

Well done James!

Phil

• May 20, 2010 at 10:25 am

Nice, I have some watching to do!

• Johnny Deformed

May 21, 2010 at 9:06 am

Hahaha what did I say? Kickassia episode 5 recently aired and sure enough, James has a cameo.

• May 22, 2010 at 3:53 pm

OK I just saw the series and I think it’s not as too bad as people say. Has some good moments mostly because of your performance James. Your character reminds me of Spoony’s Dr. Insano if he took some ritalin. Still, watching you as a phantom villain was the highlight of the series.

Probably not going to get the DVD because I don’t have to own it to know that you mostly did your part in front of a green screen though I’m sure the outtakes would’ve been worthwhile!

• AssaultShaker

May 25, 2010 at 5:44 pm

I freaking love Metal Gear Ben. You were so awesome as Mega Mantis. I love the kittens thing. Season 2 is a must! 😀