Follow That Marshmallow: NOW IN HIGH QUALITY

James / May 2nd, 2010

For those that would like to see our tour of all the Ghostbusters filming locations in New York City, now in HIGHER QUALITY, check the link below.

Follow That Marshmallow: A Ghostbusters Tour

Comments

• Kazze

May 2, 2010 at 2:53 pm

Although I have seen this one on your “regular ” release, this HQ version sure makes ia a feast for the eye to watch it again…

Outstanding as ever, Keep your head cool and keep up the good work, James and C:o

• May 2, 2010 at 3:33 pm

I can’t help but ask if you already bought Ghostbusters on Blu-Ray because I heard the audio/picture quality on BD surpasses the SD DVD!

Not to mention, I heard it has a great special feature on the refurbishment of the Ecto-1!

• nerdyguy64

May 2, 2010 at 4:07 pm

Love this, create job james

• May 2, 2010 at 5:22 pm

thanks james

• Dukenukemx

May 3, 2010 at 1:14 am

Hey James, ever thought of reviewing The Real Ghostbusters cartoon? The cartoon was very amazing in my opinion. There was a lot of thought put into that show.

The only stupid thing about that show was slimer, which is a character obviously made for kids to relate.

• May 3, 2010 at 6:25 am

It seems to be a pain in the ass to film in New York. That’s probably why so many New York-scenes are shot in Toronto and Los Angeles.

• Butch Bitch

May 3, 2010 at 4:29 pm

Hey I know this has nothing to do with the Ghostbusters video but could you do a review on the new Nightmare on Elm Street?Or at least have one of those unscripted reviews you did with Mike for the Wolfman? 🙂

• Cruiserfan

May 3, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Damn, HD footage looks great. Amazing how it’s possible to upload and stream in this kind of quality.

• nammm3

May 3, 2010 at 10:27 pm

Great job and this was a terrific documentary!:-D

• oldscool75

May 4, 2010 at 8:31 am

You guys did an excellent job with this and as a fan of both Ghostbusters & AVGN I can appreciate the effort that you put into all your projects…eep up the excellent work!!!

• killbys man

May 5, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Very cool i dream one day do some stuff, but i to far here in Brazil.

• Dezman_Thundor

May 7, 2010 at 2:54 am

@ CarreyFan23

The Blu-ray transfer isn’t that great. I don’t know how it compares to the DVD since I didn’t own it, but unless the DVD looks like absolute shit then the Blu-ray can’t be any better. It just looks like standard definition. I’ll have to check out that Ecto 1 feature though.

• May 11, 2010 at 2:50 am

not sure if you’ve seen this. tesla ghostbusters theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVDmjnCQ1g4&feature=player_embedded

• Manos

May 21, 2010 at 9:33 pm

Conglaturation !!!
    You have completed a great tour.
    And prooved the justice of our culture.
    Now go and rest our heroes !