Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 (1986)

Mike Matei / October 24th, 2009

Comments

• April 9, 2010 at 2:28 pm

I’m sure no one will ever forget Chop-Top even after the way Mike Matei played him in your AVGN Texas Chainsaw Massacre video!

Dennis Hopper’s awesome! I always loved him as Howard Payne in one of my favorite movies Speed!

• April 10, 2010 at 1:47 pm

laughed entire video

• Lovecraft

April 26, 2010 at 2:43 pm

Isn’t Dennis Hopper’s character the brother of the girl and the boy in the wheelchair from the first film? Its been a while since I saw it but I thought he said so.

• filthridden

May 2, 2010 at 3:46 pm

its funny, that if you notice in the begining scene where the two men are driving around shooting the gun, you’ll notice that as their about to drive on to the bridge, you can actually see the whole bridge, and its tiny, yet when their on it being attacked by leather face, their driving across this bridge for like five minutes. watch the scene again and you’ll know what I’am talking about.

• May 3, 2010 at 9:18 am

Haha I remember when I first got into this series I saw them all and watched this last, I was like “WTF Is this joke!” It’s so differant to the rest but good in it’s own way

• creecreehoneybee

June 4, 2010 at 3:18 pm

I hated the one with Matthew Maconahay in it. That’s the only other one I’ve seen besides the 2003 remake, which was fucking scary as hell.

• Saint

July 3, 2010 at 3:55 am

The music in the intro bridge seen, “No One Lives Forever”, is one of the best damned songs ever. Fits the movie so, so well. Playful with a sinister edge.

• July 12, 2010 at 2:41 pm

Gunnar Hansen! He was sooo bad in Mosquito.

• staywhatur44

July 12, 2010 at 8:01 pm

Every movie in this series is different than any other. (With the exception of the two newest, and honestly, less inspired entries.) This one though, definetly the most unique. Great review.

• venom 51007

August 5, 2010 at 10:20 pm

Hey james can u do a review of TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3 for monster madness 2010 cause that way it’ll be the only horror movie thats made it through season I and III

• DoubleshotJ

August 11, 2010 at 5:04 am

supposedly Tobe Hopers original TCM2 was alot different and got butchered by the ratings board and by the studio

• MadHitz

September 23, 2010 at 9:44 pm

James, I know you’re not a huge fan of remakes, but you should definitely give the 2 Texas Chainsaw Massacre reboot films a try. R. Lee Ermey does such a great job with his sadistic role.

• Love Is Emoz

October 9, 2010 at 1:25 pm

the remake from the was good for younger aduiences (i am you may know since i dont now how to spell the word ^^^^^^^^^^ up there

• penpan

September 6, 2011 at 5:25 pm

80’s Horror done right

• January 13, 2013 at 5:54 pm

just watched texas chainsaw massacre 3D today, they erased this film, by the events in the new movie this movie never happened.

• April 5, 2013 at 2:55 pm

Is anybody going to see this fan-film me and Jackson Chapman (co-writer/plays Leatherface) when it is put out on the web? It’s named “Beyond the Valley of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”, and it is a fan-film showing what happens after the events of the first movie. Despite Texas Chainsaw 3D, this movie will be set in between the original first and second movies. Expect gore, plot/character development (smart characters!!!!) and a great soundtrack. The film is still in developement, but here’s a short sneak preview.

• jason fleischhacker

October 1, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Hes holding the corpse becuase he wants uncle nubbins to get the kill much like they made grandpa hit the girls with the hammer thats my take on it

• jasonjrf

September 23, 2015 at 8:33 am

Exactly Nubbins is the best character in the movie. But that is exactly why killing is a family event and he wanted Nubbins to get kill time in.

• October 8, 2013 at 8:04 pm

wasn’t dennis hoppers character supposed to be the uncle of sally and franklin which is why he had such a vendetta against leatherface and co.?

• October 10, 2013 at 1:21 pm

The first Texas Chainsaw Massacre is also fucking stupid…

• November 6, 2014 at 2:40 pm

tcm. BOOH YAH!

• Stephanie Cutrere

August 26, 2015 at 8:18 pm

Bill Mosley as Chop-Top just made that film. True it could never live up to the original with Gunner Hanson.

• jasonjrf

September 23, 2015 at 8:32 am

why is he holding a corpse??? HELLO JAMES. It’s Uncle Nubbins with that old fuck u charly. It’s the same reason why they tried to get grandpa to hit the girl with the hammer in both movies, killing is like a family event for them and they want everyone to get a turn so leatherface is holding the corpse so Nubbins can get some kill time in. That’s why come on James.