Invisible Man (1933)

Mike Matei / October 6th, 2009

Comments

• April 9, 2010 at 4:44 am

you gotta love this old shit.. its so awesome 8D
    after i`ve been watching movie rewiev “Monster Madness” i just though i gotta watch it.. its so cool, and i really like Claude Rains voice, specially when he is talking to that woman (hhmm…BITCH) 8D

“Power walked into the goldwold of the nations, to the secrets of king… into the holy of holies… Power maked monky “buts” o0 (Sorry i could hear what he was saying?) run squealling of terror, at the touch of my invinsible finger..
    Even the moon frintin down at me, fritin to death”

You just gonna love his voice and acting xD

• October 3, 2015 at 1:28 am

claude rains had so many good roles. casablanca, adventures of robin hood, tons of other stuff. excellent actor.

• April 9, 2010 at 12:22 pm

I saw this on AMC in the early 2000s and found it to be really cool! I wonder if the later films are any good too?

• nightbladehawkeye

April 15, 2010 at 2:37 am

I like the Message this Movies has – Too much power isnt good for you.

• WatchmenFTW

June 24, 2010 at 12:05 pm

H.G. Wells is one of Britain’s greatest sci-fi writers, I’m glad to be British!

• gebandit

August 9, 2010 at 1:41 pm

i read the book, an it was pretty nice, i might check this out

• WatchmenFTW

August 15, 2010 at 4:42 am

I’ve read the novel, one of my all-time favourites, and I’ve also watched the movie, also a favourite of mine. I’ve not seen the sequels though.
    I know I may get people hating me for this, but I wanna see a re-make of this movie, just because I want to see if the remake could be closer to the book than the original and also because this movie deserves one.

• October 3, 2015 at 1:22 am

isn’t hollow man a remake? a lot of people seem to rate it quite poorly, I haven’t seen it. it’s the only one of verhoeven’s hollywood movies I haven’t seen.

• Hourglass

October 16, 2010 at 9:35 pm

It’s so hard to find a movie that blend comedy into horror and get the mixture right. I’m gonna check this one out!

• April 19, 2011 at 3:23 pm

This would make a great animated movie! In fact, this sort of thing happened to Donald Duck in “The Vanishing Private”!
    It was so funny!!!

• penpan

August 28, 2011 at 5:19 pm

I think the monotone cop is high 😛 He sure looks it! And yes, I’d be sh**ing myself running away from an invisible guy who just undressed!

• VidarAvgnMacDonald

September 14, 2011 at 8:29 am

FUCK YEAH

• JerrySanbox

February 5, 2012 at 11:47 pm

when i was a kid i grew up with The Memoirs of The Invisable Man with Chevy Chase…i enjoyed that flic

• JerrySanbox

February 5, 2012 at 11:49 pm

if i was the cop i’d be like “how do i get to be invisible “..i wanna get into all kinds of invisable shinanigans

• jacko wacko

July 14, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Who would win in a fight:invisible man vs wolverine

• May 24, 2014 at 7:06 pm

Picture the scene – It’s the 1980’s and about 1am in the morning. I’m watching the Invisible Man in black and White on my new colour portable TV. I’ve got head phones the size of the virtual boy on my head with a spirally cord 8ft fucking long. I’ve got my long stick to change channels (I kid ye not, remote controls weren’t invented yet). I’m laughing my ass off at the Invisible Man as it’s so funny and the effects are amazing for the time it was made (and some stand up now!). My dad comes into the room and I expect him to tell me off for being so loud but he’s fucking laughing too. He’s watching it as well but in “the parents bedroom”. LOL! The bloody shrieking woman…we peed our pants with laughter. I will remember that night forever. Ha ha ha!

• The Kaleidoscopic God

October 2, 2015 at 11:58 pm

That’s a lovely story. Thanks for sharing!

• The Kaleidoscopic God

October 2, 2015 at 11:58 pm

Put a warm rug in the car. It’s cold outside when you have to go about naked.