It Came From Beyond the Toilet

Mike Matei / March 29th, 2009

The shitty movie I made in 2001.

Comments

• kruker

April 28, 2011 at 5:11 pm

mmmmh I see a mix of evil dead, the blob, psycho and loats of shit hahaha Its a funny video

• flexedoyster

July 28, 2011 at 10:37 pm

Seriously amazing, I know this is meant to be a goofy piece but it’s filled with so many good little things that make the film so refreshing in this world full of bland.

• October 16, 2011 at 10:23 pm

• RCR

October 30, 2011 at 7:51 pm

awesome

• Darth_Minase

December 9, 2011 at 1:25 pm

That’s fucking disgusting.

• DarylPowellJunior

March 4, 2012 at 8:38 pm

This is an accurate representation of what happens every time I go to the bathroom in my dorm hall.

• BrendanConcannon

April 15, 2012 at 10:17 pm

“The title screen says “It Came From The Toilet” but the webpage title is “It Came From Beyond The Toilet” Which is it!?!? Pretty shitty mistake.”

Well, what happened was Uwe Boll made a film in 2001 called, “Blackwoods,” which actually “Came From The Toilet.” James had already finished the title for this movie so he had to change it to “It Came From Beyond The Toilet” for the records.

In either case, you can remember them quite easily. Uwe Boll’s movies come “from the toilet” and James’ movies come from Beyond the Toilet.

By the way, what I just said was all total bullshit.

• Sander

April 16, 2012 at 12:12 am

hey. me and a friend recently did a german remake of the cult classic by james. check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=555hq4mqoS0

• z_thompson

April 16, 2012 at 3:25 am

Kind of reminds me of a movie I own called “Monsturd”.
    It’s a movie about an escaped convict who falls into the sewers, turns into a turd monster, then goes on a killing spree.

Everyone should watch it, it is serious hilarious with some awesome poop puns, jokes, etc.

SOMEONE MUST REVIEW IT!!

• Kraelich

April 16, 2012 at 3:36 am

Fuckin’ awesome

• Doogrisa

April 17, 2012 at 12:41 am

Haha Mike has got shat on twice.

• Chief_Poof91

September 16, 2012 at 12:27 am

What a Shitty movie!!!!!!!! It really does feel like a classic horror; I’m not going to lie I would watch this late into the night if it were a full length feature! I know a giant chunky, diarrhea, shit behemoth would scare the hell out of me. bravo :) .

• Rotted Extravaganza

March 22, 2013 at 5:39 pm

that shit was awesome. pun intended…i guess.

• Cine-Cidal

March 30, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Does anyone know where the music is from?