Consoles I Own

RCA Studio 2

Aquarius Computer & Game System

Atari 2600

Atari 5200

Atari 7800

Atari Jaguar

Atari Jaguar CD (a working one!)

IntelliVision (models 1 & 2)

Sears Super Video Arcade (plays IntelliVision)

Coleco Telstar Arcade

ColecoVision

Vic20

Commodore 64 with disk drive, tape deck and printer

Commodore A600 AMIGA

Vectrex

NES (original model and top loader)

Famicom & Disk Drive (Missing cable for disk drive. Need one)

SNES

SNES (PAL)

Super Famicom

Virtual Boy

Nintendo 64

Nintendo GameCube

Nintendo Wii

Sega Master System

Sega Genesis (models 1, 2, 3)

Sega CD

Sega 32X

Sega Saturn

Sega Dreamcast

Turbo Grafx 16

Turbo Grafx CD

Panasonic 3DO (F-1 and F-10 models)

Neo Geo AES

Neo Geo CD

PlayStation (original model and compact version “PS One”)

PlayStation 2

PlayStation 3

Philips CDI

Socrates Educational Video System

Xbox

Xbox 360

Portable consoles

Game.com

Atari Lynx (models 1 & 2)

Sega Game Gear

Sega Nomad (portable Genesis)

Neo Geo Pocket Color

Nintendo GameBoy

Nintendo GameBoy Advance

Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP

Nintendo DS

PSP

Pong consoles

Nintendo TV Game 6 (Japanese)

Coleco Telstar (Pong version, non-cartridge)

Wonder Wizard

APF TV Fun

Sears Super Pong

TV4 – 4 Way Video Game

Ricochet

Volley VI

Colorsport 7

Radio Shack Scoreboard

Magnavox Odyssey 4000

Unisonic Tournament 1000

Accessories

Odyssey – The fuckin’ rifle!

Atari 2600 – Flight Commander

Atari 2600 – Stunt Cycle

Atari 2600 – Cosmic Commander

IntelliVision – IntelliVoice Voice Synthesis Module

ColecoVision – expansion module #1 – Atari 2600 adapter

ColecoVision – expansion module #2 – Steering wheel

ColecoVision – Super Action Controller Set

GameBoy “Handy Boy”

Gamecube – Game boy Player (with disc)

NES – Zapper

Sega Master System – Light Phaser, gun whatever

Sega 3D Glasses

Sega Genesis – Menacer

SNES – Super Scope 6

Victormaxx Stuntmaster

Zoomer

Comments

• Canadian Gamer

May 5, 2010 at 9:29 pm

that’s a lot… where do you keep all this stuff?

• Cool4id

May 31, 2010 at 7:01 pm

do you have like a seperate building for your collections of consoles/games/movies??? soooo much

• mreaturbrains

June 14, 2010 at 12:18 pm

you should do a video on R.O.B. if you have him

• Gunderman

June 18, 2010 at 10:58 am

What is the Robotic Operating Buddy suppose to do? All I know is that it is just an accessory

• PeoplePlayGames

June 28, 2010 at 10:32 am

I’m just wondering, You might be missing the GameGenie, If you have one, and NES 3d glasses? Hey I’m not criticising you, im trying to be helpful. (:

• outlaw

July 24, 2010 at 2:19 pm

do you have both nintendo zapers/, the grey on grey and the orange on grey?

• Joe

August 12, 2010 at 2:35 pm

Hey James do you own an R Zone, the handheld made by tiger electonics, I have one if you would like it! It would make a good review someday when you have a break with your movies… I love the movies though so dont stop lol

Regard,

Joe

• bouboule03

August 30, 2010 at 5:06 pm

i wonder if he has the fc3 plus the console that takes nes snes and genesis games

• September 4, 2010 at 4:57 am

You don’t have a gameboy color?
    But hey, nice collection ^^

• September 17, 2010 at 7:13 am

Hey man, i see no table tops in your list? Do you own them or didn’t feel like putting them om your list?

• vithusan

September 20, 2010 at 9:14 am

can you put Photos on

• Infra Man

October 16, 2010 at 10:13 am

Hey, James, because you own a Playstation 2, I was thinking of an idea for a review: It might not be an old game, but I feel that If you have or can find it, to review the Sly Cooper series. Also, soon the company that made the Sly Cooper games is making a collection of all 3 games in one disk for the PS3, and now it’s higher quality, seeing as it’s moving from PS2 to PS3 now.

• February 2, 2011 at 4:47 am

Dude, I have soooo many consoles you don’t have it makes me wanna cry (from laughing). Have you EVER heard of ENDING MAN BS-500 AS? It’s a famicom “clone”, but it looks cooler, it’s controllers are better and it’s light guns work damn well. Also have you heard about RAMBO 2600? I think you got that it’s an Atari 2600 clone, but has like 200-300 games built in and the controllers aren’t as breakable as the Atari ones. Also, i have a Premier 10-something, which is also a famicom clone, but it is a keyboard with exclusive games for it. Also there are these really rare Russian handhelds called Електроника, which are pretty damn fun to play with.
    Anyway, when I can I’ll send all of these pieces of shit to you.

P.S.
    How much does it cost to ship an arcade from Europe to USA, ’cause I have three. :D

• February 15, 2011 at 7:57 pm

hey, Check It Out, maybe you´re interested for few dollars, i saw it on ebay, its not my sale :) , Greetings from a Spanish fan

• ZackFair

March 8, 2011 at 5:41 am

I see you have a Jaguar cd now… pls make a Review of it

• epicplayer

March 23, 2011 at 9:56 am

;D Odyssey – The fuckin’ rifle!

• Don Diamond

April 15, 2011 at 7:38 pm

Big up from the UK ROlfe! Hit That AMIGA up boyEEEEYYY!!!!!

• Sol Invictus

May 8, 2011 at 2:06 pm

Holy shit.

• kactus

May 23, 2011 at 8:11 am

Seriously you need to get a CD32

That would pretty much write it self since it was one of the things that killed commodore even though it was really good (but for a sludge of crappy launch games and patent disputes)

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_CD32

• Luigi12

July 1, 2011 at 11:29 am

YOU HAVE A GAME.COM?AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT SUCKS ASS!!!!

• BEEFY2011

July 26, 2011 at 5:24 am

whoa that a hell of alot consoles where do you keep them all u got a shrine specially for games n shit my dream 2 own all that watching your nes nd various other retro reveiws really get men in the mood to play nes again your vidstake me back to my childhood they dont make games like they used to

• muzackattack

August 1, 2011 at 7:24 pm

The angry nerd says that he rather smear shit all over the walls than have shitty games but do you even know how much money all those rare priceless games are all together that he has well i don’t know. I’ve always wondered if the avgn hoards games he has so many.

• August 23, 2011 at 2:06 pm

what about the snes mouse

• JudasBear

September 25, 2011 at 6:26 pm

holy crap thats a lot of stuff for rainy days hmm and all others lol

@ callmeshua yes i thought too
    wher in the name of fuck is the snes mouse

• jovogler

October 13, 2011 at 1:21 pm

How come you havent acquired any of the MSX computers? After all the original Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake only came to MSX2.

Just thought it would be awesome to see a review on MSX!
    Keep up the amazing work!

• supersheamus

November 26, 2011 at 1:27 am

man if u sold a magnavox or a c64 ud be rich

• Nintendo_Frog

December 2, 2011 at 7:29 am

There is one console that’s definitively missing in that list: The MSX. You can skip that one

I would also recommand the Amstrad GX4000 console. Not a huge console, but it had it’s good and awful shitty games!

• AndrewBasson

December 18, 2011 at 7:10 pm

you still own the Roll n’ Rocker? does that means that there is at LEAST 1 game that works (SMB cos you didn’t show it maybe).

You Need to get the Nokia N-gage, it’s a taco full of shit.

you had a Goldstar model of the 3DO, sold it?

Why do you have a PAL and NTSC SNES?

just curious

• DoodleMongo

January 2, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Roll n´ Rock … on … THE ROLL N´ ROCKER !

And yeah, nice that you now have one of these Atari Pantherz´ that actually works !

• CodyMarshall

January 29, 2012 at 6:16 pm

anyone notice he doesn’t have the NES or nintoaster listed here?

• DominicJohnMongano

March 7, 2012 at 2:50 pm

@CodyMarshall -_- Yes he does…

• daswalker

February 8, 2012 at 2:06 pm

I remember playing The Ending-Man BS-500 AS console a lot as a kid. Still to this day I remember its yellow cartridges. It was very popular here in Hungary at the time. Have you heard about, or it was completely unknown in the US?

• DominicJohnMongano

March 7, 2012 at 2:52 pm

When I click Ps2 it won’t let me go onto his games for it, all I wanna see is what games he has D:

• MegaManX

March 23, 2012 at 12:03 am

Cool he has a Nintendo Gamecube!

• thegreenthunder200

June 28, 2012 at 7:38 pm

I like how you put The fuckin’ Rifle!

• incube

July 20, 2012 at 8:24 pm

Hey.
    James, I miss your game reviews, which hardly are reviews at all and so much more then just game reviews for me, you know. Watching your work is by far the best way to spend time on the internet. You still got so much consoles and shit you haven’t talked about… I understand, you’ve been making a movie, but cut the shit with “what’s bullshit” and go make another nerd episode. I’m as sad when I have to watch the old ones for the fifth fucking time as I was happy watching them first. Waiting very much for the movie, waiting for the new reviews. Love you dude.

• brohoof14

August 9, 2012 at 5:47 pm

You probably don’t know me, but to all the guys at AVGN (James, Mike, and anyone I didn’t put down here), I have a game for you to review, and its an 8-bit plug n play joy stick that is basically the same thing as Action 52, except it’s not a cartridge, and the games, in my opinion, are even worse than Action 52 and Cheetahmen. You may think they’re better, but that’s you’re opinion. I wanna find that out. I can send it to you in the mail, and since I never play it anymore, I don’t give a shit what you do with it. Even if you send it to the moon, it wouldn’t have died in vain. I also told you about this thing in response to the Winter Games review on YouTube.

• SUPERFOX5

August 27, 2012 at 4:26 pm

You still missing the RAM cart/cable for the Famicom Disk System?
    I don’t know if this helps but, here you go:

• MaRiO_BrO_41

January 23, 2013 at 1:59 am

So wait, you don’t have a wii u and a 3ds? Thats preatty shocking considering how much you love nintendo

• BrandeX

February 1, 2013 at 1:15 am

Aha! No Halcyon yet! Forget about NES golden championship carts, the Halcyon is the true Grail in console gaming!
    (at time of this post 1 of the only 2 laser disc games ever made is actually on eBay)

• Danny Lopez

April 1, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Do you plan on buying a Wii U or 3DS?

• Jacob Martin

May 6, 2013 at 3:15 pm

You forgot the NinToaster

• Foxie

June 5, 2013 at 10:21 am

Why do you need so many consols???
    I mean … Isn’t that enough???

• linkfan3

June 11, 2013 at 11:45 pm

Man James, that’s a lot of consoles you own, I’m trying to be a collector myself, but I don’t think I can ever get to the amount of games and consoles you have

• Cool Awesomeness

January 5, 2014 at 2:20 pm

No DSlite, no DSi, No 3DS, no 2DS, No Xbox One (Thank god), no PS4, and no Wii U. other than that, that’s a lot

• January 20, 2014 at 11:45 pm

dear james review sonic 06 as avgn please do

• January 27, 2014 at 9:14 am

dear james review cave story on the pc as angry video game nerd