Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000)

Mike Matei / October 27th, 2008

Godzilla x Megaguirus: G Extermination Strategy

Comments

• ddogg1

May 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm

megaguirus rocks in godzilla unleashed

• A.Regular-Person

June 7, 2010 at 4:45 pm

Surprisingly megaguirus didn’t show up in Final Wars, because i just would’ve like to see more enemies.

• Aosuke

June 16, 2010 at 6:02 pm

I didn’t like this one as much as the rest in the Millennium Series. I prefer my monster fights at night, thankyouvermuch. That having been said, they try to destroy Gojira with a frikin black hole and HE STILL WALKS AWAY! That scene alone makes this so-so entry worth watching.

Ya gotta wonder, after that failed, what else can you do the next time Gojira attacks? Just hunker down in a bomb shelter with a case of beer and hope he gets tired of ruining your city before you run out of booze, I guess.

• Cinemassacrefan2

June 3, 2011 at 9:21 pm

Dude, Megaguirus in GODZILLA UNLEASHED is the worst piece of shit ever!

• E-Prime

May 28, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Are you kidding? I can win a match against my older brother without even getting hit, if I am playing As Megaguirus. It’s become a rule in my house that nobody is allowed to play as him.

• June 24, 2011 at 2:46 am

Hey I though you were actually mistaking the prononciation of the movie ラドン because it sounds ra do n in japanese… but it seems that it’s written rodan in the US right ? So.. okay… I don’t know why… Good job anyway.

A French Fan

• Starcraft39

March 17, 2012 at 7:54 pm

If they shot a black hole at the earth…. yeeeaaah…

• nammm3

October 13, 2012 at 6:02 pm

I love Megaguirus’s look when Godzilla was about to body slam him! :-D

• videogamehunter820

March 5, 2013 at 10:47 am

The only thing that pissed me off about this movie was the ending. The female character (whoever she was) basically kills Godzilla. Not only did I think this character was annoying, but I don’t think a human should kill Godzilla (with the exception of the original). Yeah I know he comes back but they don’t glorify Godzilla as nearly invincible. They just start another movie and that’s it. If he rose from the ashes and rubbed it into that character’s face that would be awesome. Or if they just fend him off (like in one of the sequels with the M. Godzilla 3 absolute zero attack) that’s okay. But don’t have a human reign supreme as the big badass. That’s Godzilla’s job!
    But that’s just my opinion. P.S. the movie was okay.

• October 26, 2013 at 12:58 am

There he goes!!! hahaha, very funny.

• December 31, 2013 at 5:25 am

My feelings are mixed in this on-AAH! That outtro clip is terrifying, those teeth!

• Mega-Gojira

July 30, 2014 at 9:11 pm

Believe it or Not, GxM is one of my Favorite Movies of All Time!!!

Great Review!!! (Few years too late, but I’ll still praise this)