Godzilla vs. the Smog Monster (1971)

Mike Matei / October 13th, 2008

Godzilla vs. Hedorah

Comments

• ddogg1

April 25, 2010 at 11:54 am

ive heard that hedorah is one of godzillas strongest opponets theres also a scene where a 1 year old is caught in hedorahs slime im thinking what ############## wnated to put that in the movie

• A.Regular-Person

June 5, 2010 at 12:56 pm

The Smog Monster is defienantly another one of Godzilla’s most interesting villians. But i laugh everytime i see Godzilla fly like that.

• June 28, 2010 at 1:09 pm

The 2 things he takes out of him I believe r eggs :/

Kinda makes sense right??? I mean Hedorah pretty much is a mutatn who evolves throughout the film.

• Lt Shelton

July 6, 2010 at 1:55 am

WT Fuck was Godzilla inhailing too much of the smog monster?

• September 19, 2010 at 8:34 pm

The creators of this movie must’ve been taking in a mixture of LSD, Cocaine, Ibuprofen (Yeah, painkillers), Weed, Beer (Rolling Rock), Vodka (Smirnoff), and maybe some Wine. Who he fuck knows? This movie is… ass. And that stupid “SAVE THE EARTH” message pisses me off. If we watch Godzilla, we watch him trample the earth. What the fuck?

• supermark64

September 27, 2010 at 12:59 pm

it reminds me of the movie yellow submarine

• Silgon

October 19, 2010 at 1:50 am

LOL when i saw godzilla flying i said WTF just as WTF was appearing, i was OMFG this video reads minds!!!

• kawamura2

October 22, 2010 at 2:23 am

The smog Monster is made out of shit, and he looks kind of like Cthulhu, so maybe we should call him Shitulu? Craptulu? I don’t know, cool looking rubber monster though. :D

• Espresso_yourself322

December 28, 2010 at 12:34 am

I think those two ‘orbs’ are some sexual organ, whether it be male or female. It could be both as most blob-like creatures are both genders. Or maybe i’m just a nerd.

• July 31, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Hedora scared the crap out of me when I was a kid! Even now I find it beyond creepy!

Back then I didn’t even got to the Godzilla-flight. When I saw it year later, my jaw knocked a hole in the floor!

• penpan

August 26, 2011 at 6:42 pm

what the fuck is what I would say!

• Aaron1375

June 5, 2012 at 1:53 am

Of the originals the first Godzilla movie, Godzilla versus MechaGodzilla and this one are my favorites. I like this one for the simple fact it is strange and all over the damn place. It makes it one Godzilla film that has no boring parts in it cause even the talking scenes are accompanied by odd shit.

• nammm3

September 21, 2012 at 2:54 am

LOL! There’s a movie bio that stated ”Godzilla vs. Hedorah is most notable for revealing that Godzilla can fly by using his atomic ray as a form of jet propulsion”… hmmm.

• RandyPan

October 22, 2012 at 1:22 am

It’s Godzilla vs The Golgothan Shit Demon!

• Harley Jackson

April 4, 2013 at 11:57 pm

The Smog Monster looks like The Great Mighty Poo from the Sloprano level of Conker’s Bad Fur Day! “I am The Great Mighty Poo, and I’m going to throw my shit at you”! Isn’t that what The Smog Monster does, basically? I see a connection.

• Mark Robirds Jr.

July 23, 2013 at 2:49 am

There is a rumor that in the new 2014 movie the villain will be Hedorah

• BladeRunner

October 12, 2013 at 10:09 pm

those white orbs are the Smog Monsters balls, yeah.