Godzilla (1954)

Mike Matei / October 3rd, 2008

Gojira

Comments

• A.Regular-Person

April 14, 2010 at 7:52 pm

It’s awesome to see what they had to do to make godzilla. Risks they had to take since the person couldn’t see through the suit. What some fire broke out.

That actor had guts, but i wonder how many actors played godzilla.

• hotpotat0wned

July 1, 2010 at 5:42 am

i can’t believe i haven’t found a copy of this film anywhere in any local video store i haven’t even found a downloadable copy on piratebay and there’s not even a split up part copy on youtube

• Lt Shelton

July 6, 2010 at 1:09 am

I am lucky I found this movie and begged my mom to get it and its on VHS! With the case!

• MadGamer

August 13, 2010 at 4:20 pm

i loved godzilla.WHAT AM I SAYING!!! LOVED!?! I STILL LOVE GODZILLA!!!! I have a pretty good collection too.

• rageahollic33

August 16, 2010 at 6:18 am

Godzilla is the beast

• Fish is yum

August 23, 2010 at 1:27 pm

I am trying to get all of the godzilla movies, but a good list is hard to find, so some help maybe?

• October 25, 2010 at 7:47 pm

Godzilla it’s one of my favorites !!!!! It’s a shame I’ve never seen a Japanese original,, only the American one.. >..<

• Raziel5150

October 28, 2010 at 1:17 am

Tthe original director of the very first Japanese Godzilla movie said that this sound was from a large iron gate being swung open at the entrance of his home.

• penpan

August 25, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Four stars, check it out! these old films are the best.

• Dowash

March 11, 2012 at 6:25 am

I can’t help remembering the stock footage of the aftermath of Hiroshima bombing… I still disturbs me now, then you hear Godzilla! And watch it smash stuff!

• HorazStCruz

March 20, 2012 at 6:46 pm

The “Gojira” employee theory was dismissed so far.
    Or so they say.
    Who could possibly believe the words from people that put this huge motherfucker outta their minds?

• Jaskulski17

April 2, 2012 at 6:49 pm

8======================D

• jacko wacko

July 14, 2012 at 4:20 pm

I have got an idea for a Godzilla movie.Might not be a good one but it is an idea. Right so maybe the first half of the movie introducing the characters and all that but Godzilla is like Zilla from the American Godzilla movie. Don’t worry it is not what you think it is. Anyway they nearly kill Godzilla and dump him in the ocean but nuclear testing has been going on and Godzilla comes back and turns into the Godzilla that we know and love but with a little bit of a new look. So Godzilla is what he is in the movies, he breaths fire, indestructible. FYI sorry if i spell the word wrong. Anyway you get the idea. So near the end of the film they find a way to destroy him like the original movie or like Godzilla Raids Again they find a way to not kill him but at least put him into hibernation so if the film makes a sequel he comes back to fight another monster. Anybody respond to this if they like the idea. If not then oh well.

• nammm3

September 21, 2012 at 1:45 am

The guy that worked in the rubber suit, Haruo Nakajima, was a stunt man and actor in samarai movies and was selected because of his great strength and tenacious powers of endurance. Too bad, like you said in the video, the guy still passed out in the Godzilla suit :-/

• Dale Yuan

January 30, 2013 at 5:14 am

I think the Japanese speaking “Godzilla” is better than the ” Godzilla king of the monster”.

• August 25, 2013 at 9:21 pm

Godzilla king of the monsters grate movie and Godzilla is the true king of the monsters no monster is better then Godzilla

• September 24, 2013 at 2:38 pm

“After all, this is a movie made by people who actually experienced such a thread first hand.” This is just cynical. It sounds like you are avoiding the fact that your nation did that to japan. The “people” actually “experienced” that “thread” because the USA bombed them into hell. So, in a way, Godzilla IS an American product.
    Entering the non-sarcastic-just-being-honest-zone: Your daughter is just lovely, all our best wishes from the heart!

• nicholas campos

October 18, 2013 at 10:41 pm

YO

• mafutofu

October 21, 2013 at 7:41 am

damn this movie was awesome!
    thanks for the review some old movies are relly kickass!

• December 16, 2013 at 3:11 pm

This is such an awesome movie

• Kjetil håvås

December 18, 2013 at 2:39 pm

I”M a big fan of Godzilla I started when I was a kid in 2007 the first thing I saw there was Godzilla 1954 and I loved and it is my favorit movie. James you are not alone.

• Aldaír García

July 30, 2014 at 5:21 pm

One of the Greatest Movies in my personal opinion.

• March 26, 2015 at 12:57 am

I got my dad to rent this from a small market in the 80’s, it included the animated short Godzilla meets Bambi.

• May 2, 2016 at 5:57 am

projectfreetvonlinenow is the best site for free full Movies and TV shows. Lots of new and old movies and it is free.
    Use the search button to find your specific movie or browse the categories.
    With years from 1935 to 2016, all genres you could imagine and a-z lists it has never been more easy to find your favorite movie.
    Or simply browse top movies for something new and exciting to watch.