Top Ten Riddler Riddles

Mike Matei / July 10th, 2008

Description: James chooses his 10 favorite riddles from the 60′s Batman TV show

Watch this video on blip

Comments

• April 10, 2010 at 2:16 pm

The Riddler is probably my favorite Batman villain probably because of Jim Carrey in Batman Forever! Also, I’m sure he was meant to be crazy yet hilarious at the same time!

• April 22, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Riddle me this dymnatic doll heads…”OMG, HOLLY BLACKOUT!!” 8D
    Oh my Gosh, this is soo dumb, the series does`nt look seriously!!! xD, with Adam West, and the swears “Holly Kindergarden” AND …WHUT!!!?

But the Riddler Frank Gorshin is the perfect Riddler :D
    I like his laught! 8D

• 70alt1

May 21, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Uhhh…one glarind ommision.

“What’s yellow and writes?”
    No, it’s not a pencil.
    “A ballpoint banana!”
    Of course, Robin gets it right away…

• murphy2112

June 6, 2010 at 11:15 pm

Commissioner Gordon: “‘What weighs six ounces, sits in a tree and is very dangerous?’”
    Robin: “A sparrow with a machine gun.”
    Commissioner Gordon: “Yes, of course.”

My absolute favourite, just because Robin makes it seem like such an obvious answer.

• 8-bit Nerd

July 18, 2010 at 2:28 am

The Riddler is creepy, and has some dumb riddles. “The eight of us, go forth not back, to protect our King from a foes attack” Answer: “Pawns”

• September 29, 2010 at 8:06 pm

I loved that Show..But yeah ! the readdles were pretty weird…. >.<

• Schloss Ritter

October 6, 2010 at 8:50 am

Classic Riddler, but I didn’t like how that series depicted Joker too similar to Riddler without riddles, from what I remember.

• phoenix252005

October 9, 2010 at 10:51 am

Riddle me this,Riddle me that,who’s afraid of the big, black, Bat!! I actually watched the show when I was a kid too,reruns of course but still a great show. Come to think of it I haven’t watched the movie yet…LONG LIVE THE NERD!!

• The Kaleidoscopic God

March 31, 2011 at 2:42 pm

“The chilliest 12 inches in the world?”

Well, in Mr. Freeze’s case…

…Ahem. I won’t go there.

• The Kaleidoscopic God

March 31, 2011 at 2:57 pm

Oh dear…

“It fits like my glove!”
    “What, Batman?!”

My perverted mind makes this hard to watch.

• Ozymandias677

July 18, 2011 at 11:23 pm

It’s weird that one riddle actually stumped me when I saw it (probably the only riddle from the Adam West Batman show that I remember).

“How do you divide seventeen apples among sixteen people?”

I don’t know how applesauce didn’t come to mind. Apple pie or cobbler-even fritters-but APPLESAUCE?!

• Jayrod64

January 1, 2013 at 7:24 pm

I prefer the Riddler over the Joker.The Riddler is much more interesting,where the Joker just comes off as an awesomely insane maniac.

• Ben Kolker

July 9, 2013 at 10:07 pm

It may be the weed talking, but: hahahaha :)