Game Collection Page

Mike Matei / March 22nd, 2007

The list below is all games currently owned by AVGN. We have not yet had a chance to add a list for every console James owns. If you’d like to donate a game to the show, please e-mail [email protected] If you donate a game, it does not mean that it will definitely be reviewed. If you have sent us a game and want to know if we have received it yet, please check the list. Give it at least 3-4 weeks. The mail can be slow and it takes us a little time to get the lists updated. Thanks.

ATARI SYSTEMS

Gamecube

Sega Dreamcast

Sega Master System

Sega Game Gear

Sega Genesis

Sony Playstation 1

Comments

• BCBtheBeastlyBeast

April 7, 2010 at 11:54 pm

WOW. That looks like A LOT has gone into it. That’s a ton of monotonous work! Read-it, write-it, read-it, write-it. Damn.

• random-hero-

April 8, 2010 at 12:09 am

Sweet mother of mercy, words cannot describe how incredible that is!

Some links are broken though.

• Alex

April 8, 2010 at 4:21 am

you have a lot and I mean A LOT of video games

• April 8, 2010 at 8:11 am

How will you ever complete your collection?

Speaking of which, who has the full collection of any major console?

• bloodlockscc

April 9, 2010 at 11:53 pm

A lot of stuff. Makes me feel old just reading it, But it is Impressive.

• shipman96

April 10, 2010 at 1:00 pm

what happens if 2 people send you a copy of the same game

• April 11, 2010 at 12:19 am

For you’re information GOTHCLAWZ I do have the full collection of a console but it did cost a lot it’s the Nintendo 64DD (japanese periferal add-on for the nintendo 64) there was a total of 10 games on it but the 64DD + the 10 games costed me about 700-800 US$ on Ebay.

• gamesandstuff

April 12, 2010 at 3:32 pm

whoah. now that’s a lot of games. i thought i had a lot on my ps2, ps3, ds, and gameboy advanced, but after seeing all those games, it is hard to believe. where did you get all those games?

• gamesandstuff

April 12, 2010 at 3:34 pm

i want to give you my pokemon games.

• April 14, 2010 at 3:47 pm

I would be nice tu put all the games you doesn’t have, cuz mayby the fans could help you!

• JohnMichael

April 22, 2010 at 2:31 am

Man, you should try Battle Toads & Double Dragon it’s freaking awesome!

• jeff_brister2004

May 4, 2010 at 2:50 am

Hey James! I recently donated an NES game (Advanced Dungeons and Dragons: Hillsfar) to you. Just wanted to say thanks for the autograph you sent back to me! That was a nice surprise in the mail :D

• drev

May 18, 2010 at 6:07 pm

should’t winter game be labeled red now ? i think it needs some major replacement.

• May 23, 2010 at 4:13 pm

Awesome! Thanx for the autograph. :P

• kingdave50

May 31, 2010 at 2:08 pm

hey James ,are all this games you collected by yourself or did someone help you to collect some games except from the fans ?

• June 8, 2010 at 4:40 pm

Goh-damn. man that IS a lot of games. My name is Sean Harvey and I just wanted to remind you that I sent a request for Y’s 3: Wanderers of Y’s. I hate that game…

• nickNESnerd

June 12, 2010 at 7:40 am

Review MEDIEVIL for the PlayStation

• NZ Nerd

June 15, 2010 at 11:33 am

nickNESnerd, why should he review MediEvil? For one, it is not a bad game, it is a great game. If you think it is too hard then that means you suck at the game. Another: too modern (it is nostalgic for gamers outside of his generation, thus there would be little personal input in the hypothetical review).

• Droid2055

June 15, 2010 at 12:00 pm

dude :0

• Droid2055

June 15, 2010 at 12:01 pm

yh u should do a review for medeval for the playstation. I’ve got it and boy was I freaked out by it

• Jerichoholic_Paul

June 22, 2010 at 3:05 am

I want to see your collection on Playstation.

• June 29, 2010 at 9:22 am

yo,I have a shitty game 4 gameboy color.Its called “Rayman”,I’m sure your familiar with it.Its pure fuck,I have it in pal version but i don’t hav ntsc so u hav 2 get it urself.Man u rock,your my favo utubeR,keep up collecting nes games and shit.Fuck ATARI,fuck my life,i’m goin 2 hell!!!

• June 29, 2010 at 9:23 am

JUJST KIDDIN MAN,probably made ya laugh a bit dere,keep flowin tha real shit down>

• wiimanify

July 3, 2010 at 2:52 pm

you need to get earthbound

• nickNESnerd

July 7, 2010 at 10:22 am

• nickNESnerd

July 7, 2010 at 10:25 am

shut up NZ Nerd he reviewed Castlvania symphony of the night and that was on PlayStation.

• nickNESnerd

July 7, 2010 at 10:30 am

and i don’t suck at it i can beat the game in one week and it is a little difficult the pirate ship level is hard and i mean hard trying to beat is harder than trying to do it in real life.

• awkando

July 15, 2010 at 1:13 am

you should try get gamma attack

• July 21, 2010 at 8:27 pm

Out of curiosity, I dont see a listing for PS1 or PS2. Does this mean you arent covering them? Honestly, I can think of a few games that from those eras that deserve a good thrashing.

• 3jordandotCOM

July 26, 2010 at 8:11 pm

I have a fuck load of shit you may or maynot want

• cambo1000

July 26, 2010 at 8:54 pm

ok good…. u have banjo tooie. greatest game ever

• Shawneth

July 26, 2010 at 9:05 pm

OH YES!!!! You have Duke Nukem 64!!! I play Duke Nukem 3D and I used to play Duke Nukem 64, as well as Zero hour! NERD IS AS WELL AS ME.

• JackredluM

August 8, 2010 at 3:14 pm

i notice you are missing quite some SNES titles that i actually come across regularly.
    Prehistoric Man is a fun game and i found it for 5 bucks, that Pugsly Addams Family game i see a lot on flea markets.
    Asterix and Asterix & Obelix is not that hard to find.
    Beavis and Butt-head i found for 2 or 3 bucks, Mickey’s Magical Quest i actually bought 2 years ago in box never been used!! 15 bucks.

i saw Megaman 7 or so (japanese) for sale in Game Over in Amsterdam that damn cartridge costs 158 euros!! damn!
    they had Mr. Nutz too for 3 bucks but i haven’t bought it.
    Power pigs of the dark age was for sale a while ago at this market merchant i know.

A friend of mine is looking for Side pocket, too bad for him i won’t sell mine.
    Tetris and Doctor Mario i have that one with box and booklet.
    I have Urban and Jungle Strike, i am still looking for Desert strike :P

that’s all the games i have that you are still looking for, i am quite the game collector myself, though i have more SNES and Playstation titles.
    i sold my NES and never bought one again, for some reason i have more nostalgic feelings for the SNES then i do for other consoles.

if you’re ever in Amsterdam i advise you to check out Game Over, they sell a lot of games and even have consoles like the oddysee lying around, i like to annoy the guy working there by asking if he has all sorts of titles cause he has like 20 crates full of SNES games behind the counter. you can always check out the website for it, maybe they will ship it over to you.
    the website is in Dutch but pretty much everyone from the Netherlands speaks English so you can always contact them.

• sa6uto

August 10, 2010 at 5:07 am

Hey James I just found one of my childhood games for the genesis.And it seems you have it too.Can you make a review someday on Last Battle.Its not as good as i remember it.Now it counts for a shitty game :D

• shad fan avgn

August 10, 2010 at 11:23 am

you should try to have the nintendo 64DD i know this thing cost 500$ but this thing its a collectable as shit you need to have one and review it

• spirit-fox

August 13, 2010 at 7:54 pm

It sucks that you don’t have F-zero :(

• Furydeath

August 14, 2010 at 5:44 am

Should should see if you can get one of the Elemental Gearbolt: Assassin’s Case.

• JackredluM

August 21, 2010 at 10:27 am

anybody interested in the german version of Zelda a link to the past for SNES? i’ll trade straight up for the english version. :P

• September 1, 2010 at 11:42 am

OK i see you have the Adventures of Gilligans Island game for NES so i was wondering if you could put a review of it with the AVGN and post it on Youtube thx

• ReaperDoomguy

September 6, 2010 at 2:28 pm

Hey James, Please Review Platoon Because It’s The Worst Game On The Nintendo.

• vipches

September 19, 2010 at 6:04 pm

mabye him can review one bad game call “Cliffhanger“ on nes and snes

• Vintagecollector

September 20, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Try To Put Up A Turbografx-16/CD Collection List.

• September 27, 2010 at 2:57 am

I have this weird Capcom /Disney game Call TaleSpin.. I didn’t saw it your list.. You´ll maybe want it.
    And I suck at it so don’t really play it….

• September 30, 2010 at 7:22 pm

you got the best 3 n64 games mario kart, goldeneye and mortal kombat trilogy and if you can, review pokemon snap on n64 I played and its a really shit game

• mavawesome

October 2, 2010 at 8:23 pm

can i donate a game called crypts of chaos on atari 2600 woould you do reveiw of it

• darkm00nfall

October 6, 2010 at 12:05 am

Hey James, noticed u don’t have “Paper Mario” for N64. If you gonna need it, i can give you, but 2 warnings:
    1> I had to remove its front lable, damn dogs…
    2> unfortunatelly, i live in Brazil, so sending it to you can be quite a hard job. so if you gonna want it, call me and we discuss how, k? ^^

• GameRaider

October 16, 2010 at 4:31 pm

I know the perfect game AVGN should review. it has pissed me off til no end and i still cant beat it its called Carrier its on the dreamcast

• newclassicgamer

October 26, 2010 at 5:02 pm

hey why dont you reveiw all the sega consoles that be pretty awesome

• Credop

October 28, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Damn, i’ve seen some of those rarer games go for up to $2000. I saw recently a Babes bubble bath go for around $610. I hope they find a warehouse full of them somewhere so prices drop!

• zelan83

November 16, 2010 at 2:03 am

You should review Earthbound. And talk about hoe the nintendo fucks won’t bring it to the VC

• venipenny

November 23, 2010 at 8:20 pm

nintendo world championships is on ebay for 9999.99 what a deal

• Ty Hope

December 7, 2010 at 5:06 am

Hey James,

Happen to have a list of Famicon, Super Famicon, and Japanese N64 games you have/need? I have a bunch to donate to you guys. Not sure which ones you need or want though.

• December 12, 2010 at 7:19 am

You should try Dingoo A320 ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dingoo ).Roms for it can be found on any torrent or support site for the console.I have all NES games, SNES games, GBA games and more.

• Raibon

December 19, 2010 at 2:44 pm

please make a Review of Super Mario 64 to Nintendo 64 It should be so cool James

• Adomian

January 1, 2011 at 12:26 pm

Hey, I know that you obviously do game reviews, but would it be possible to make a list of movies too? That would be great because I love movies and I can sometimes see in your videos that you have a lot of them which I might not have seen or own. I know it would take a while though, so its fine if you cant. Thanks!

• TheLegendaryJames

January 9, 2011 at 7:55 pm

James, you should do EarthBound, Super Mario 64 or Conker’s Bad Fur Day. Those are really great games, however you would probably have a lot to talk about with them since they have lots of history. You don’t have to or anything I will still watch your videos, it’s just it would be really cool!

• karsynable

January 13, 2011 at 12:51 am

mother3 you put on the n64 wasnt even released at all no where mother 3 on the gba was though

• jo3l

January 17, 2011 at 11:05 pm

have u ever played vegas stakes? you can get robbed and and that black dude looks freeky when he smiles

• thomasbuster

February 4, 2011 at 11:47 pm

Hi. I can see you don’t have these games:
    Thomas the tank engine for Sega Genesis/SNES/Commodore 64
    but may be I’ll donate them to you some day. I would REALLY like to see those reviewed. Also, another game I might donate some day:
    Pocket Monsters Midori (Pokemon Green) try reviewing a good game in Japanese! (the game is in Japanese) Any way, big fan. :)

• mario_is_awesome

February 23, 2011 at 6:44 am

I have Showboard Kids 1! by Atlus

• February 26, 2011 at 9:34 pm

of all the games i want to see reviewed, its E.T.( im aware your saving it for the movie) and two GOOD games: the Phantasy star series, and Earthbound, possibly with the mother games thrown in. for some reason, whenever i think “hmm, what do i want to see next?” its always those two. i can almost see you getting pissed at how confusing Phantasy star games are, and the fact that one of the freakiest, scariest bosses in gaming history, Giygas, is in a E-rated Nintendo game, AND the inspiration for it.

also, on a completely unrelated topic, have you ever wondered where the name “Zerg” came from for the villain of Toy Story 2? on a sad note, its inspired by some of the freakiest enemies ever, the Zerg of StarCraft. think about it. that is fucked up. imagine what parents would think of their children’s favorite movie paid homage to things that take over a persons body, twists their mind, and turns them into a servant of the hive mind?

• luigiisdead

March 12, 2011 at 11:34 pm

how about a perfect dark n64 review? nobody seems to really talk about it much. i bet you would be able to make a damn good review on it dude. i love this game

• lcvolt

March 22, 2011 at 1:33 am

hey james/mike: i was just wondering if this list is updated, since it was posted a while ago. also, i found some of the volumes james is missing
    for a reasonable price on ebay. (Vol 13 for like 10 bucks, 87 for 5 and 88 for 21 (a little bit more))

hope this helps, and that your collection is completed (or sort of)

• creepystalker

March 26, 2011 at 11:48 am

hey james! i noticed that you dont have any pc games listed. i could send you some. just tell me your address and we can hang out. i am 65 years old and it is fun watching your videos. i just got out of prison. lets play some games

• JackeeLee

April 9, 2011 at 12:59 pm

You should do a console review on the Sega Pico. I know its a kid system, but its so unique and was a major pain in the ass. I had one as a kid and I was always like wtf are these books or games?

• Don Diamond

April 15, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Big up from the UK ROlfe! Hit That AMIGA up boyEEEEYYY!!!!!

• Jakethesnake99

April 29, 2011 at 10:59 pm

OMG UR SOOOOOOOOOOOO LUCKY UVE GOT MEGAMANX!!!!! I WANT THAT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( well could u at least do a reveiw on the kirby series

• Sol Invictus

May 8, 2011 at 2:05 pm

Damn.

• May 18, 2011 at 3:04 am

I’ll try send you my 4 in 1 Total Funpak (Pac-man, Sidewinder, Duck Maze & Othello) Cartridge :)

• savage316

May 18, 2011 at 8:54 am

I think you definitely need to do a review on the Sega Activator :) I had it when I was little and all i remember is it being a POS!

• VIB113Fan

May 25, 2011 at 7:48 pm

You don’t have fucking Donkey Kong 64? That’s a classic!

• T_Top88

June 13, 2011 at 3:26 pm

I own a game for NES and it is called 82 in 1, it has 82 games on one cartrige.It has some weird games on it and does not appear to be licened by nintendo. I was wondering if anybody has heard of it.

• Zoluck

July 23, 2011 at 2:25 am

It would be awesome if you would review Home Improvement SNES) I saw you have it on your game collection. This game brings back so much memories from my childhood.

• Paddan1000

September 11, 2011 at 8:08 am

You don’t have Mr. Gimmick? I used to have it, but I sold it four years ago. Sorry, otherwise I would have donated it. I see it for sale in Sweden quite often though and the cartridge alone goes for only around 200$.

• EliroX904

September 11, 2011 at 4:56 pm

You did a video on Megaman 7, yet on the SNES page it says you don’t own MM7.
    What?

Anyways do you have Megaman 3 for the DOS? If so I think you should review it some time:

• MarioStarX

September 18, 2011 at 5:55 pm

Hi Mike!

• MarioStarX

September 18, 2011 at 5:56 pm

Hey Mike

• OmegaRockman

October 8, 2011 at 12:52 am

If you get some more Power Ranger games after you finish the nerd movie, I’d love to see a big Power Ranger review. I understand if you don’t find the idea that interesting, it’s just that it’s something I’d like to see.

• east

October 14, 2011 at 3:32 pm

Tandy Memorex VIS videogame system http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190584869148#ht_1118wt_1396 you are missing this right?

• alexno0

October 18, 2011 at 3:27 pm

What is Action Max.
    Is it bad or good?

• CharlieOrphanides

November 27, 2011 at 1:24 am

you need to do rayman 2 i loved that game

• December 1, 2011 at 12:00 pm

@CharlieOrphanides Easy there… Hold your requests until the movie is done. ;)

• DanielClementsJr

December 4, 2011 at 12:15 pm

Some one send him a Gamecube…

• December 7, 2011 at 3:04 pm

I just bought The Joy of Sex for CD-i.

• Lajike

January 13, 2012 at 7:31 pm

@MrKilleverything how is it may I ask?

• January 23, 2012 at 3:29 pm

i haven’t played it… yet. i don’t own a cd-i, but i know where i can buy one. i just bought the game, because i figured that i’llnever see it around for a long time. i think it will be more of an instructional guide of various ways to have sex. i will update on it when i know.

• Erwinator

December 12, 2011 at 4:39 pm

do you know a ”fakegameboy”? I found one years ago in a old shop in Valkenburg. It looks like a gameboy , but it only has games like tetris , pong etc. quite fun to have it in a collection , I think.

Never saw it again.

• ChrisArgueta

December 29, 2011 at 8:59 pm

GET THE EPOCH CASSETTE VISION

• omarpuente

January 23, 2012 at 3:20 pm

Please Please Please Please, Make a review of Metroid and Super Metroid (NES/SNES respectively) they have bad things we all hate from bad games for example the jumpback when you get damage, low range weapon (NES) respawn and other good things like lot of seecrets, great history, and good ending (i think) I would really like to se you tearing it appart…. or not.

• Qufa

February 12, 2012 at 4:20 pm

@omarpuente I don’t hate anything about Super Metroid. Metroid 1 is difficult, but it’s mainly due to the fact that you start / continue the game with low health, has a password system and lacks a map. As far as the low range weapon issue, the long beam is right there at the start of the game. It should be one of the first items you get. Morph ball, missiles and then long beam. I think the Metroid series is one that deserves more of a retrospective, like he did for Castlevania or Contra; not a review where he tries to tear it apart. Especially not Super Metroid.

• omarpuente

February 12, 2012 at 6:42 pm

@Qufa I LOVE Metroid series I just want the nerd to review it.

• Qufa

February 13, 2012 at 12:49 am

@omarpuente Don’t you think it would make a better retrospective, though? It would be like the videos where he tries to get angry about Zelda. It would just seem forced.

• Aras88

February 6, 2012 at 4:28 pm

omg, look at all these games, all these systems/consoles! And they’re all Jame’s property, go live with it! ;)

• Vishiia

February 13, 2012 at 11:17 pm

You have to review “Conker’s bad fur day”! C’mon what’s not to love with a singing pile of poo?

• JJAB91

February 27, 2012 at 2:15 am

This is wrong. AVGN owns both a Wii and an Xbox 360 and nether are on the list. You can see the Wii box in episode 100 and you can see the Xbox 360 in a clip of him trying out GTA4

• Aras88

February 27, 2012 at 6:32 am

@JJAB91 There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s just coz they’re too new to be shown. But maybe we’lle see them on the list …umm 5-10 years later. I mean just like in episode 39 when avgn is like 70 years old and says ”you remember the Nintendo Wii”? :D

• Qufa

February 29, 2012 at 1:40 am

@JJAB91 It’s not wrong. This is a list of games he owns categorized by system. His list of systems is on this page: http://cinemassacre.com/2008/12/05/consoles-i-own/ which is listed on this page.

• jack hopkins

March 24, 2012 at 12:14 am

@JJAB91 this is a very old post

• Mike/Cinemassacre

March 27, 2012 at 1:07 am

@jack hopkins  @JJAB91 This is an old post, but this is the main list. We continually update it. We have not published game lists for systems like Wii because we don’t have very many Wii games. And the show focuses on retro games, so there’s no point in listing that stuff right now.

• xeno94

June 28, 2012 at 2:01 pm

some of the games I really think James should review are pretty obscure. They are all one Wii. These include Little King’s Story, Sin and Punishment: Star Successor, and Xenoblade Chronicles. These games are all awesome. It would be great if James could review them.

• ultra64nerd

August 14, 2012 at 1:55 am

@jjab91 hes supposed to be a game nerd getting mad at games mostly mid 90′s or earlier.having them would make sense yes as he does own those systems but for the charactor its self it would only make sense in the future (way later on in the avgn’s life) like in the christmas episode. but i guess theres only two ways of looking at it

• Ellyria

August 17, 2012 at 9:05 pm

I wanted to donate some DVDs. Is there a list for that yet?

• August 23, 2012 at 4:31 pm

When you get time, you should take some pictures of the nerd room and post them!

• alias1093

November 8, 2012 at 10:43 am

Dear James, lay plz collection of games for XBOX / PS2 / PS3 / XBOX360, Nintendo Wii

• Ninjawasp2600

December 23, 2012 at 3:12 am

@JJAB91 The angry video game nerd videos are about retro games not modern ones.

• January 20, 2013 at 6:53 am

I thought he had a Nintendo 64?

• January 27, 2013 at 8:58 am

Hmm, Do you know Data East Corperation’s B-wings?
    Well…I think You cannot get it easily because it was released only Japanese version…

• March 4, 2013 at 9:31 pm

Another good way to show off your collection, and it is a damn fine what at that, is on this site: Collectedit.com

And yes, I do kind of hate myself for that, but I’ve helped out with the site and want it to grow and this is where the demographic for it would be.

PS. James, my goal in life is to have a bigger collection than you. I’m only at about 1200 games now but I’ll get there!

• Sabrina F

March 27, 2013 at 12:50 pm

ATARI IS LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• May 9, 2013 at 2:37 pm

Hey guys. I would like you guys to do an Angry Video Game Nerd video on Solstice and Secret Scout. I want to see the veins pop out of his head when he review these games.

• Mariogamer

May 13, 2013 at 6:13 am

I would LOVE to have that many game systems!!

• jacob mayo

May 19, 2013 at 2:41 am

WHERES THE ODYSSEY 1… still a GREAT collection though.

• Godly God

May 31, 2013 at 2:25 pm

I no you r a bigger fan of the older games but if u ever do get a ps2 u should do a review on kingdom hearts. that would be awesome to see what u thing of the game I grew up with

• Nathan Kinch

June 10, 2013 at 9:53 pm

Mike has to catch up to James!

• Steve Somers

June 21, 2013 at 1:02 pm

That’s a pretty impressive collection! Did you guys ever play the Amiga CD32? I think for North America it was only released in Canada, but did you ever get to have a go?
    If you get hold of one I’d love to see what you guys think of it… I loved mine (one good thing about being a Brit is we had this console!) but I’m prepared to have my memories shattered!

• Jacob Martin

September 30, 2013 at 9:43 am

Why does the 3DO list say he doesn’t own Plumbers Don’t Wear Ties? Did he borrow it for the review or something?

• October 2, 2013 at 8:33 pm

Check out MeruluTV – http://www.youtube.com/user/MeruluTV
    A female gamer who specializes in Horror Video Games

• November 4, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Valdis Story: Abyssal city. New for PC. Metroidvania. Might make the list.

• December 1, 2013 at 5:26 pm

u should do call of duty ghosts on either xbox 360, or xbox one for james and mike mondays

• steve Qwinn

December 23, 2013 at 3:27 pm

James,Mike,Holy SHIT! That’s a great game collection!!!!!

• steve Qwinn

December 24, 2013 at 11:07 am

Hey James, review the NES game 8 eyes. It is FUCKING horrible.

• steve Qwinn

December 24, 2013 at 11:21 am

THIS GAME IS FUCKING BULL SHIT!! SUCK MY DICK.This NES games,The 3-D BATTLES of World Runner is BULL SHIT!! don’t PLAY this BULL FUCK!!!!

• January 23, 2014 at 10:16 pm

Hey VGN. I noticed you do not have a copy of Golden 250. It’s a nice rare multicart with some great classics like Excitebike and Bomberman… I’d love to see a review on it. Oh. And a review on City Connection. One of the funnest games on NES!

• February 6, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Dear James Rolfe, I think Bugs Bunny should appear in another review. either a Bugs Bunny game, or a Looney Tunes game. This is what I think it should be like: You’re looking for a game to review, then you see a Bugs Bunny or Looney Tunes game. You realize what this means, so you stare at the door, waiting for Bugs to appear like he always does. When he appears you attack him, but he pulls out a Super Mario Brothers 3 cartridge and an ljn sticker, he threatens to put the sticker on the game, saying “If you don’t back off doc, I’ll put the ljn logo on this game, and you’ve played enough games to know any game with the ljn logo on it is a piece of shit, so if you don’t play my game, I’ll make one of the best games ever, suck!”. You have no choice but to review the game. Part way through the review, you manage to get the game out of Bugs’s hand, but he pulls out a gun (the one you used to kill Jason Voorhees) and shoots you, Bugs then needs someone to finish the review, so he drags Kyle out from behind the couch and makes Kyle review the game, but soon Kyle fights back, so Bugs kills him too. Mike Matei then arrives and attacks Bugs (I know Mike plays Bugs, but while the two are fighting, either you or Kyle can play Bugs, and Mike can voice him, after all, you can’t see Bug’s mouth), Mike knocks the gun out of Bug’s hand, but Bugs kills him as well. Each kill is different to the others. With everyone else dead, Bugs reviews the game himself, and gives it a very positive review, before looking at the screen and saying “I think this might be the first AVGN episode not to have the F word said once, better fix that, FUCK!!!” at which point, he leaves. The episode ends with a shot of you, Kyle and Mike, all dead on the floor. So for the first time ever, the villain wins. Don’t worry about the fact that you die, you’ve died before (Crazy Castle).

• February 6, 2014 at 3:46 pm

dear James Rolfe, after posting my last comment, I watched your wish list part 2, so a statement I made in that was incorrect. I haven’t said what it is here so that people reading the comments here won’t have the surprise spoiled

• February 19, 2014 at 12:04 am

It is nice to see all the old game and new one’s I started about 3 years ago get any old game for my own and i was hoping to see if there is any you would trade for game you might not have

• Doop Doop

March 24, 2014 at 9:15 pm

You have a gamecube, and not FREAKIN MARIO SUNSHINE!!!!!

Also, you should totally review Atari 7800

• Dave Drove

April 2, 2014 at 6:32 pm

• May 16, 2014 at 7:15 am

• Ronald Ante

June 18, 2014 at 5:08 pm

AVGN should review Extreme Paintbrawl

• August 22, 2014 at 1:14 pm

I understand that you guys are classic collector’s, but you should still do GBA games. Those are classic enough and good as well. Doesn’t convince you? Ok, I will say this. Mother 3 reproduction cart :3

• October 12, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Super jealous, heh.

• Nik B

October 26, 2014 at 10:01 am

I WANT THEM ALLLL (nice collection by the way)