The Anger Begins

Mike Matei / October 5th, 2006

The Anger Begins

Also watch on
Youtube

Comments

• scorpion81

April 9, 2010 at 8:14 pm

that was exactly how i was.i still remember screaming at my tv and throwing my controller ,sure brings back memories

• jdubTHUNDER

April 14, 2010 at 11:22 am

my brother would always pull the controller, bring down the NES system from the top of the tv.

• Jossa

June 15, 2010 at 6:34 pm

I got my first Nintendo when they came out. I absolutely loved the thing but after playing Super Mario Bros. for awhile I got pissed and threw a controller at the tv. I was then grounded from playing my newly acquired Nintendo for a week. All in under 5 hours. Video games are endless torture for 5 minutes of bliss, kinda like women…

• supermark64

June 21, 2010 at 11:18 am

thats how i am if i go to my friends house and play call of duty!

• NeverTooOld

December 20, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Call of duty suck ass. Battlefield rules.

• MollyWobbles6093

July 26, 2010 at 9:43 am

I was the same way with the Super Hard mode on Pok√©mon Puzzle League. I remember my Mom saying things to the effect of “Gee, it’s nice that you have a video game to play to help you *relax*.” – sarcasm utterly dripping from every word lol To this day, though, I *still* haven’t beaten that stupid mode. >.<

• July 4, 2014 at 2:47 am

parents from the 50s can be jerks that way….take my dad for example….i get mad at Star Trek Online for kicking my arse 10 times in 1 mission or having a “where the fuck do i go mission”, Another Example of anger inducing crap in good games for me is Pokemon’s Elite Four *i HATE them because of how abnormally tough they are* and when i get mad…it’s either the stock:

“if the game makes you so mad why not turn the damn thing off?” *well ever think maaaaybe i wanna fuckin beat it and show the damn game who wears the pants?*

or something to the effect of the same sarcastic remark your mom makes

“boy i am sure glad Mike *My Real Name* has a game to play that calms him down…. *sarcasm*”

basically parents born BEFORE video games that weren’t in the military don’t get the whole Anger = I Wanna Beat It mentality most Gamers have

Me…if i ever have kids…i’ll just let them get mad at the Game….cause i will understand the Anger

• July 4, 2014 at 2:52 am

also…how did you get a Profile Picture?

• JackredluM

August 7, 2010 at 1:16 pm

A friend of mine actually got the NES before i did and i remember that he wanted to play on my Atari 800XL cause i had like 250 games for that on CASSETTE TAPES, i wanted to play on his NES cause despite it only having Mario and Duck Hunt it was 100X better then any of the Atari games.

and those cassette tapes took like 15 minutes to load up a decent game, thinking back i just get shivers remembering about all the times i looked at that self test screen just cause you didn’t start the tape on the exact location.

Then another friend of mine got a Nintendo with TMNT on it, damn we knew it wasn’t very good but still it had the turtles in it so we were hooked on it.
    About the turtles i always found it funny that uncle Phill from the Fresh Prince of Bell Air was the voice for Shredder in the cartoons, That Jazz character should have showed up with the live action turtles after being thrown out so many times.

• asc3asc3asc

August 12, 2010 at 7:43 am

parents, don’t counsel your kids if you want them to become famous XD

• gamerdudeI22

December 18, 2010 at 10:29 pm

The nerd as a child. mmmmmmm.

• April 18, 2011 at 2:12 am

cute did you know that you have the same b-day as the great Fred Gwynne and me as well but I’m not great? I always loved that guy you should do a Munsters video.

• NES-AHOLIC

April 29, 2011 at 3:54 am

hahah it was almost unbarable then u brought in the rolling rock

• bullshit

June 21, 2011 at 4:43 am

fucking fucking fuck fuck fucking fucking fucking fuck fucking fucking my balls

• MikeyNewJin

July 10, 2011 at 1:42 am

I still do this when I play old school games XD I love this

• dannodon

August 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm

And thus, the nerd was born.

• ConnorJuxtapositionMitchell

September 9, 2011 at 10:09 pm

My first systems were Super Nintendo and Sega Genesis (the genesis still works) my dad and I would play them so I never had to worry about asking him for games we already had them.

• mxc82

October 15, 2011 at 10:41 pm

I want this video sent to america’s funniest home videos.

• russellchido