The Mexican Mummy

Mike Matei / December 20th, 2005

The Mexican Mummy

Comments

• nerdyguy64

April 16, 2010 at 6:44 pm

just by watching this video we all know truly now you love fucking around with your friends! ass-be-long-cer what ever the hell that means!

• kingofmonsters

May 2, 2010 at 7:38 pm

that freakin funny

• mastamuzz

May 6, 2010 at 1:04 am

I guess someone didn’t do any research at all!
    There are Mexican Mummys they are from a place called Guanajuato that is the name of the city.

and movie related there are movies like “El Santo contra las momias” or The Saint VS the mummys
    A little background for El Santo:
    Famous Mexican wrestler and movie star in Mexico during the 60′s and 70′s cheesy movies but kept the kids entertained.

you should see those knowing how you like old movies!

• frankaster

July 18, 2010 at 6:03 pm

I find ironic that kind of tacos and piñatas can be founf here on mexico, is easer to find a spider-man/darth vader/power ranger/ tyrannosaurus/ optimus prime/ pedo-bear one that a donkey one, by the way thoose tacos look more like tostadas!

• franz

July 30, 2010 at 8:25 pm

I love how he pisses on the Mummy poster xD

Also, mastamuzz is right. If you like movies at all you have to watch at least a few of “El Santo.” I would recommend El Santo Contra los Monstruos, El Santo Contra Las Mujeres Vamprio and, above all, Anónimo Mortal (which some people think of as El Santo Contras los Nazis xD)

• goldthylacine

January 31, 2011 at 6:17 pm

lol i laughed so hard!

• ninja1911

April 18, 2011 at 3:45 am

Im Hispanic, and this is hilarious, I dont know the point of it, but its still pretty funny. I guess I never would have imagined a mummy with a sombrero, haha,

• elamigodetumama

May 12, 2011 at 1:09 am

you should review some of our cinema classics, like “los olvidados” of Luis Buñuel

• November 1, 2011 at 12:02 pm

i like the part when the mummy pees on the the mummies return lol

• mariolover36

August 23, 2012 at 9:25 pm

I just don’t get it. I’m a mexican myself so its kind of offensive but if its on cinemassacre, then i wont be offended :)

• diomond handgrenades

January 30, 2013 at 4:47 am

I didn’t know they had tack bell back then… wow you learn something new everyday

• October 8, 2013 at 1:29 am

Hi here is Efraín from Mexico, here in Mexico are some actual mummies callled “Las Momias de Guanajuato” in a museum, there is even a mexican movie featurig those mummies coming back to life called “El Santo contra las Momias de Guanajuato” it’s a really cool movie from the 60′s or 70′s you should check it out if you don’t know it already, and check all the Santo movies I think that you’ll enjoy them, they are sort of cinemassacre’s kind of thing.