Memories of the Free For All Film Festival (2003)

Mike Matei / December 20th, 2004

In college, I ran my own film festival from 2000 – 2003. It would happen once or twice a year. It was an independent festival, outside of our classes. I showcased the most recent Cinemassacre films and invited anyone else to submit whatever films they have made. This shows some of the highlights and the intro clip where I get my big dream.

Comments

• February 13, 2011 at 1:05 pm

that was awesome man, cant beleve there r no coments, it looks so fun

• February 13, 2011 at 4:52 pm

really liked it (Y)

• callmeRaskolnikov

February 13, 2011 at 6:45 pm

you should revive this! it looks like a lot of fun. love the host skeleton guy with his scary little ventriloquist dummy. maybe do it in your home town. or even better…New York!

• Haakon

February 13, 2011 at 7:15 pm

This looks great!!!

• osandiegox

February 14, 2011 at 5:05 am

James you inspire me. The ambition you have to get your movies out there, and your overall appreciation of film is astonishing. i think ive maybe met 2 people in my life that have the same kind of drive that you do. Even without advertisements, tv spots, or deep pockets, you’ve managed to become a cultural phenomenon, and an icon to nerds everywhere, out of sheer will and love for what you do (and a bit of luck. I hope you’ve told matei thank you) Lovin the videos, and the honesty with which you approach your reviews. Keep it up James

• February 14, 2011 at 8:03 am

Wow, James I am speechless, you are one amazing man, why is your name noup there with the most famous director in the world Quentin Tarrentino?

• February 14, 2011 at 8:07 am

you know…. i kinda seeing the big picture of m.r james’s dream really look like… i know no,i believe that one day we will see you as a director. making horror films with your own monsters that you created by yourself. we all want that day come true.so push on and have faith of what you do.we are all with you in your journey. :)

• LeonBlade10

February 16, 2011 at 10:34 am

hehehe Mr Dead-Guy
    Wow, James you’re my hero, dude! I’ seriously blown up by awesomeness, you’ve followed your dreams and you’ve become famous and a great actor, director and everything, i really think you’ll go down in history as a hero, for gamers and directors,
    Good Job, James, Good Job!